Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Princess Honey - West Kensington  (Read 4705 times)

24 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 6140123) (23 positive, 0 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by WARSZAWA16]

Offline BILLY LIAR

Honey's favourably reviewed on here & after my experience I can see why, without doubt my punt of the year. So I'll add my two penneth.

Been wanting to see Honey for a while but availability is V sporadic. Noticed she was offering incall dates & fired of a whatsapp message. Coms were pathchy but was able to arrange a date & time.

As far as I know a temporary incall venue above a shop.

Was braced for a wait to receive door & flat number,having been sent postcode earlier, per previous reviews. But was pleasantly surprised to only be kept waiting 5 mins.

Honeys a big girl, I'm not great with sizes but profile says 14. A pretty face with almond shaped eyes but dont lets kid ourselves shes got a couple of assets which grab your attention. Whatever she was wearing was losing the battle to contain those magnificent mammaries.

Previous reviews have commented on Honey being shy & awkward to begin with, something I can suffer with myself but for what ever reason we  both seemed comfortable in each other company, with easy going chat pre & post sex. As another reviewer stated feels more like sex with a civie & non transactional. (Internal monolouge,Shut up you fluffy cunt, you handed over £150.00  :D)

Started off with DFK &OWO but it was the sex that made the punt for me. After kissing & have a play with those tits, had a rub & slipped a finger into her Jack & Danny, was delighted to find she was dripping wet. Dom on & had her ride me cow girl so I could admire her bod. Missionary, spoons, doggy, which turned into prone bone, where I went to town with long slow strokes, mixed in with hard fast ploughing. Can certainly take length & at no point did I hear the dreaded refrain "cum for me bby". I suppose it must have been at the hour mark her alarm went off but she reached for her phone & turned it off as I continued to bang away, greeeeeat for the ego.Both worked up quite a sweat, me more than her at first but where other SPs understandably arent keen having some middle aged fart sweating all over them,not a problem for Honey.

Ended up running quite a bit over time & unfortunately wasnt able to get over the line & shoot me beans. Where Ive found other girls can take offence at this, Honey was unperturbed.

A chat while getting dressed.

Will be keeping an eye on her profile & hope to see again.

External Link/Members Only

External Link/Members Only

Offline aanimator

Thanks for the review although thought her USP was her throating skills. Did you get that?

Offline BILLY LIAR

Thanks for the review although thought her USP was her throating skills. Did you get that?

Yes but not for long, just moved on to kissing & than sex

Offline aanimator

Yes but not for long, just moved on to kissing & than sex

Cheers, pretty expensive now but everything included, if only her 30min rate was £100 or less.

Offline lillythesavage

Cheers, pretty expensive now but everything included, if only her 30min rate was £100 or less.

It got worse when she was only offering out calls, the extras got ridiculous.

Offline DiscreetDesires9

she seems very hard to get hold of, every time I message her I get message not delivered. have been waiting a while to see her

Offline Jokerface

She was like £80 for 30 min when she started lol. She is not that pretty more like a shrek face with a nose ring. I remember that  she is a a tall girl but her curves are kind of straight, and proportions aren't great but tits enormous. She can suck dick very well.