Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Good thai ladies wolverhampton  (Read 3131 times)

Offline jimmymac

Hi guys any recommendations for who the best thai or other asian ladies are in wolverhampton/walsall? Would ideally like someone who gives deep french kissing, oral without, reverse oral, cim  and hopefully anal. Any advice greatly appreciated.

fos

Not exactly what you are looking for but for the FBSM guys; Jessy is back in town  :P

External Link/Members Only

Offline Midsman2014

I've only had one bad experience with any of the Thai ladies that advertise as being in Wolverhampton from time to time... and even that wasn't that bad she was just a bit mechanical and cold which is unusual for Thai girls I think... it might have just been me though.

Dekka

I would recommend Hot Anita, pretty girl with a curvy body for an oriental. Pretty sure she does CIM, certainly does everything else on your list.

Offline Midsman2014

Agreed that Anita is well worth seeing... I've seen her two or three times (last time just a few days ago in Wolves) and she is always a pleasure to see.

CarbonCopy

Gorgeous Leila/ Hot Anita currently in Wolves should tick all your boxes, very fit and friendly. I would recommend just off the Wolverhampton ring road in a nice apartment.

Offline Jumping Jack Flash

Can someone let me have contact details for Anita?