Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: Crystal Lady - Mature Hungarian - Wandsworth - If older wives were like her...  (Read 6938 times)

55 review(s) for Crystal.Lady (53 positive, 2 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by Derrick101]

Offline LLPunting

External Link/Members Only

Finally got round to meeting this stalwart of the trade.  Shame so many fail to take to it like she has.

Easy comms if a little eratic because she's fairly busy.

Flat seems to be her residence when in London working, shared with another SP.  It's compact, tidy, clean and the bathroom in good order.

Crystal is as pictured, somewhere in the region of 60 but in fine fettle.  Hefty, natural, soft Ds that have aged well.  As reported by many she is friendly and straight to frolicing.

Friendly greeting at the door and then lots of snogging almost from the moment of entering the room.  Unhesitating, sensual OWO with some light face fucking, she didn't force herself but will taking a little pressure to invoke a slight gag but not one to try DT. 
RO received well, takes a fingering and won't say no to some g-spot tinkering to get her panting and moaning.
Variations of mish and doggy, legs back, took various tempos and backed up with some enthusiasm, nice, sizeable, soft arse.

100 for an hour of healthy, vigourous, fully engaged sex that would keep me from straying in my old age if she were her indoors.

Offline LipLover

She must have the best ever ratio of Positives on here against feedback on AW: 46 vs 78. Impressive!

Offline dubhcarr

Thanks for the review MrLL glad you enjoyed her. One of my all time favs bit lapsed currently but I am pleased to hear that she is still delivering.

"an hour of healthy, vigourous, fully engaged sex that would keep me from straying in my old age if she were her indoors."  :lol:

I think she would keep you from straying by making sure you were worn out continually...she always told me that she had young boyfriends......but they could not keep up with her appetite.. :hi:

Offline Jayjay1

Been visiting the same milf past few months, maybe time for a change.

How firm are Crystals boobs, not seem much talk on her pussy in terms of tightness and size of her libia lips

Offline thetinman007

Not firm as expected on a woman her age.

Offline Makka124

Not firm as expected on a woman her age.

:lol: She’s got to be over 60 now

Offline Jayjay1

She so tempting but its the age thing that puts me off. Theres one thing fucking a milf and a gilf.

But great service with squirting is rare

Offline unus669

Nice to hear this naughty granny is still delivering. Still haven’t got round to her.

Age hasn’t put me off when punting, as long as the filth I enjoy is delivered , with gusto is always desirable  :D :thumbsup:

Offline another381

Crystal's great. Got her squirting all over me last time, need to pay her another visit soon.
An enthusiastic GILF who's easy on the eye is hard to find.

Offline advent2016

I've been seeing her nearly 25 years, and she is a regular at number 2 spot in my (BJ) HL which is

1. Sarah - Cobham

2. Crystal - Wandsworth

3. Lisa - Colnbrook

4. Ruby - Croydon

5. Rose - Linslade

Offline Sexyboy0508

Crystal is as pictured, somewhere in the region of 60 but in fine fettle.  Hefty, natural, soft Ds that have aged well.  As reported by many she is friendly and straight to frolicing.

Friendly greeting at the door and then lots of snogging almost from the moment of entering the room.

A sexy, yet friendly gilf offering intimate snogging is the stuff of dreams.

She's been on my HL for a while. Will hopefully give her a visit soon.

How many times does she allow you to cum in an hour? Her profile also says service includes CIM?
« Last Edit: September 18, 2022, 12:30:10 pm by Sexyboy0508 »

Offline advent2016

How many times does she allow you to cum in an hour? Her profile also says service includes CIM?

I don't know if she has a particular limit. I'm the wrong side of 50 now, but sometimes she has made me CIM twice in 30 mins though usually it's quite relaxed for me and just once.