Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: Newton Aycliffe. Any recommendations for a massage?  (Read 1282 times)

Offline Bridger1972

Morning Gents, ive got a meeting in Newton Aycliffe on Saturday morning, does anyone have any recommendations for massage with h/e or a full service provider. Not fusy on age, just need to unload. Tia

Offline dexpunt

Probably best to let us know how far you are happy to travel. There's not a lot in Newton Aycliffe but Darlington isnt too far if you are driving

Offline Bridger1972

Coming from boro way, so i could swing by Darlo, that was my thoughts about Aycliffe, looks a bit bleek. Thanks

Offline dexpunt

Apparently there is a place in Bishop but its legit and not on your route. If I was you I'd put a bit of effort in and drive 20 mins up the A1 to Chester Le Street.....Plnty to keep you happy up that way. I would reccommend Sheng but book in advance. Failing that Sue at Bliss

Offline nerascal

Aycliffe is a desert!

Not been anyone worth seeing for years. In fact not since the days when the Sport ruled rather than Adultwork or VS

Offline Bridger1972

:vomit:
Apparently there is a place in Bishop but its legit and not on your route. If I was you I'd put a bit of effort in and drive 20 mins up the A1 to Chester Le Street.....Plnty to keep you happy up that way. I would reccommend Sheng but book in advance. Failing that Sue at Bliss

Does sue do full sevice?

Offline dexpunt

tricky one to answer probably best to read my review of her and the follow ups on it

Offline Bridger1972