Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: VictoriaLove - Nottingham  (Read 1881 times)

Offline sireel

Anyone seen this one recently?
External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

There are reviews on here, but they're at least four years old, from when she was MsJames. Also no AW feedback for two years either. Guessing she's making a comeback!

Offline badsin

I've also noticed this profile reappear. I saw her round 8 year's ago under a different name https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=24221.0

I'd also be interested in any recent experiences of this one :hi:

Offline j122

Has she had other profiles, could've sworn she went through a faze of negatives?

Offline sireel

Despite stating that bookings must be made on AW (and a deposit :() she has only been racking up ratings for camming. I'm thinking that's all she's actually doing.

Offline Crazydave

I was one of the original reviewers four years ago.

Her prices are crazy now. Worth £150 an hour, tops.

She was a nice looking girl with a few extra pounds when I saw her. If I remember correctly she was one of those girls who had an air of disinterest about her, like the punter was a distraction and she'd get vaguely irritated at you still being there. lol. I came a few times because she looked good facially, so it was a turn on wanking over her. On reflection, I think if I'd seen her now I may have given her a neutral.

Hope that helps chaps.

CD

Offline Mutinyonthecounty

I reviewed her in the context of a 2 girl at the old Spangles in 2016 - her name was Chloe back then. I am 99% confident it is the same girl. I always promised meself that I would see her again, but never got around to it.

https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=122338.0

Offline Johnnyb0y

External Link/Members Only

She has just popped up in Milton Keynes.  I got quite excited looking at her pictures but then read the pricing (150 for 30) followed by her MMF and Domintrix services which killed any desire I had to fuck her.  Shame as looks like she has a great body and lovely pair of tits.

Offline badsin

External Link/Members Only

She has just popped up in Milton Keynes.  I got quite excited looking at her pictures but then read the pricing (150 for 30) followed by her MMF and Domintrix services which killed any desire I had to fuck her.  Shame as looks like she has a great body and lovely pair of tits.

Looks like you've posted the wrong link, this is her, External Link/Members Only
You've posted a link to a couple offering services in South Notts area  :hi:

Offline sireel

She has just popped up in Milton Keynes.  I got quite excited looking at her pictures but then read the pricing (150 for 30)

Wow, that has shot up. It was 100 for 30 when i was looking, and i thought that was pushing it.
« Last Edit: October 26, 2022, 06:31:56 pm by sireel »

Offline Johnnyb0y

Thank you badsin for correcting the link.

Offline badsin

Thank you badsin for correcting the link.

Might actually be my crappy phone, cheers anyway  :hi:

Offline HailWood

She reminds me of a very hot girlfriend from years ago. But no fucking way is she worth £240ph!!!

Offline John_E_Depth

She used be my regular when I was in to FS and not just massages. Stunning looking, great personality but not enough to warrant those prices IMO