Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: Harriet Appleby - Birmingham. Touring  (Read 1686 times)

58 review(s) for Harriet Appleby (56 positive, 2 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by WARSZAWA16]

Offline johnny56

External Link/Members Only

1 hour £160

I saw Harriet last week whilst she was on tour, and boy am I glad I did. I made a same day booking and was promptly given the postcode of her in all location, which was an apartment in the centre.

There was no messing around or delays  (like you normally get) when I got there, instantly given the room number and I made my way up. She let me in and I was impressed with what I saw. Although her photos don't give much away, she's very attractive and has a nice curvy body with big boobs. Height wise 5'7 is probably correct. Her attitude and demeanor was very friendly and welcoming
I instantly knew this would be a good punt.

We start of DFK start to feel each other up and before I know it, she has mini me in her mouth. OWO was amazing, plenty of eye contact and actually sucking it like you should, not just the tip like some WGs. I then return the favour and again she was clean with no funny tastes, smells or odours, she obviously takes pride in herself.

We had sex in various positions, kissing, chatting, me sucking her tits in between, and she remained engaged and kept the personal connection their at all times. A true GFE.

There was no rush for me to leave when I filled the bag, we had a decent conversation and a shower together before I left.

Her reviews on here speak volumes, nothing more I can add.

10/10
« Last Edit: September 12, 2022, 10:32:07 pm by johnny56 »