Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: "Karina" / Vivastreet / Aberdeen [maybe Carla the Greek or Anne?]  (Read 2498 times)

Online bluetable

Vivastreet: External Link/Members Only
Phone: ‭+44‭7784778515‬ or 07784778515‬

After my very near-miss scam last night, found myself in town, pretty worked up, and badly needing my balls emptied.  Pretty annoyed/stressed.

I'd seen this ad a couple of days ago, and I'm reasonably certain she is either Carla or Anne that I've read about on here a lot.  If she's one, I think External Link/Members Only will be the other.

Anyway - sent a text, got a quick reply, said she was free for 15 min.  £40 for OW and sex. Gave me the address and lo and behold, it's opposite a big tower block off the top end of Union Street.  Knowing what's happening, I go, text when I'm there, then she tells me to cross the street and dial into the big block with the room number.  Do all this.  It's late and quite quiet, but I guess it could also be pretty busy depending on your luck - and not really hte place you want to be questioned or given a hard time by residents!

Anyway, up the lift and into her flat without mishap, taken to the bedroom.  She's barefoot and wearing a robe and nothing else underneath.  She's about 5'4", slim, toned body but average tits - a touch droopy... I'd say closer to 30 than 20 but certainly not over 30.  Tattooes on her arms, and highlights in her hair.  Olive skin and pretty - but with duck lips from probably collagen.  One hand has something distinctive about it that I only noticed as she put on the condom.  She's not the girl in the photos.

Paperwork done, she strips off and helps me strip.  Lay down on the bed and she slides on the Johnny and starts giving me a good blowjob - using her hands a little more than I'd like but happy to just use her mouth when I take her hands in mine and hold them against my hips.  Good eye contact and takes it pretty deeply.  I'm enjoying it, but want to fuck, so she smears a touch of lube on my cock and climbs on board and starts riding.  SHe's tight and her arse is firm in my hands.  It's been an aggravating night so I fuck her quite hard and she takes it without complaint.  No kissing but lets me suck her tits.  I finish inside her in the bag, hard, and she sits there until I'm ready to move.  When she gets up, so holds onto hte base of the condom carefully.

We Clean up and she's back on her phone but chatty.  Hasn't looked at it before now, but puts on her robe and chats as we do.  She tells me she's Greek and here for a month.

All in all a positive punt I'd say - pretty girl (though not her in the ad photos, as seems to be the habit), good suck and fuck, and good value - about the cheapest in Aberdeen now.  I don't think I'd enjoy an hour with her since she wasn't up for kissing, but I'd be back for another 15 minute P&D for sure.

Offline Boaby 69

Intresting, going by your Discription with the duck lips & slightly droopy tits I'd say that was Aya, I saw her the other week & it's definitely not Carla as I saw her last year, I'd say she's much better looking
I think Karina & Aya are flatmates both Greek & both with fake photos on there profiles. It could just be a case of pot-luck who's standing behind the door. Or it could be the one girl using 2 phones/Profiles
Still decent VFM.
Did you notice if she had big tattoo (like a poem) on her left hip?