Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: Scam: "Party girl❄️ ENGLISH BLONDE😈💋OWO😈" / Vivastreet / Aberdeen  (Read 1830 times)

Offline bluetable

Vivastreet: External Link/Members Only (now gone)
Phone number: +447920065873 or 07920065873

Nearly a fucking disaster here, the little head took over and only at the last second was I saved from disaster, a big loss, and potentially disturbing some poor bastard in their hotel room!

Ad seemed pretty reasonable: 23yo British girl from Yorkshire, £170 for the hour, working local.  Pictures seemed realistic too.  Texts were really good back and forth - obviously British, quite chatty, seemed really reaosnable.  Even asked my name and gave me hers too, which was a nice touch.  (Her name was in the ad too, so reproducing it here.)

Agreed a date and time, gave me the address of hte city centre hotel she was in, sent me a screenshot of it from Google Maps.  All really quite convincing.  First red flag I didn't notce was that she wanted paying by Cash App or bank transfer - by that point hte horn had kicked in and I was fully engaged.

Went out to meet her and got there a little early.  Walked past the hotel and up the street a bit to text her, asked her room number.  Had to wait a few minutes, which was fine, but then got this:

Quote from: Nicole / Party girl❄️ ENGLISH BLONDE😈
Name- Nicole XXXXXX sort code- XX-XX-XX account number- XXXXXXXX will say name is wrong because of my middle name just click continue and it will go in, let me know when your done send me screen shot, then I will confirm, then after come to room number 63, time will start from the moment you enter xx

Immediate red-flag, so I asked her if she expected me to pay before I was face-to-face and in the room, her reply:

Yes I don’t play games! I had bad experience before! I’m very well known as a working girl here love, will send you video of my room now, it’s payment now once confirmed you come to room 63 time will start from the moment you enter x

She sent me a video of the inside of a hotel room that could have been anywhere - no identifying marks, nothing to show it was in Aberdeen, nothing to even show her - just back and forth across a dimly lit hotel room of the generic sort that chains do now.

Asked her for some proof she was there, that this wasn't a scam, got these back:

Hotel know me very well hun I’m not a tramp thanks! I make enough money x

Babe your playing games, I have another client straight after you and time is ticking, I sent you proof of my room, I’m very well known as a working girl here as I said I’m not a tramp! £170 is little hun I make £3000 a day when I work! I make a honest living thank you!

At that point I knew it was a waste of time and I bailed, glad that I’d come to my senses and taken control over the little head.  Absolutely horrified at the thought of knocking room 63 and coming face to face with someone random with no explanation why I'm knocking on the door.  Also happy to have saved myself being scammed £170, obviously!!

Hidden Image/Members Only

« Last Edit: September 12, 2022, 09:49:19 pm by bluetable »