Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Hot-Bianca -Tower Bridge-  (Read 5054 times)

6 review(s) for hot_biancaxx (4 positive, 1 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline SamScott

Link to this Profile Page using External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Looks 10/10
Body 10/10
Service 7/10
Location 10/10

Normally not post reviews of punts in London when traveling on business.

Seen bianca the other day there and wow really impressed. Defiantly the girl in the pics!

Perfect like 5"2 size 6 tanned sexyness.

Working out of a new build flat right next tower bridge south side. Easy to find and good set up inside.

Oral with is my only gripe and no kissing but made up for it when taking her doggy style I can't stress enough her body is perfect.

Good talk and nice personality worth seeing but goes away for a month end of aug for holidays.

Would of like to of cum blazed her face though ;)
Banned reason: No Reviews in over 8 years.
Banned by: 90125

Online lewishamguy

£130/hr no OWO, no kissing definitely not worth of it same as her flatmate External Link/Members Only :rolleyes:

Offline SamScott

Yeah her flat mate is a bit too "curvy" for me.

bianca is insanely hot though. 130 a hour is cheap in Scotland terms.

Impressed how well priced the girls are in London must be competition  driving it down

Offline Meursault

Bianca is friendly and hot, albeit vanilla. Much reviewed here a while back.
£130 is a little on the high side given her services, but she is trading on her looks and who can blame her. a perfect petite package who actually really likes receiving oral and warms up if she likes you and you give her a good tonguing.
She was £50, then £60 p1/2h, so I expect her to drop her rates soon.

mrhappypants

By way of balance, this is my (very negative) review of Hot Bainca posted some time ago.

https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=21015.0

Offline backofthenet

and mine. Like my esteemed colleague, I thought she was an absolute arsehead  :diablo:

https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=32482

Offline SamScott

I don't want to sound like a cunt when I say this. And it's totally wrong based her line of work but looks like she can't get over guys she doesn't fancy.

I had a pretty good service and good attitude no kissing on lips but on face and she was kissing my neck. She also went on top which was fine.

It's pretty sad to be honest she shouldn't let how she feels or acts be different to people  depending on now she feels.

Offline backofthenet

Sam - I don't think you're a cunt but I do think you're wrong. This wasn't an issue with her not fancying or not gelling with me. I know why you might think that - I read a lot of negative reviews on here referencing perfunctory, unenthusiastic service and I often wonder the extent to which this is due to the poster having let himself go. This was more about a wg who was fundamentally incapable of doing three things;

1) Pretending that she was a willing sexual partner, rather than one who offered certain selective sexual services at discretion for cash.
2) Preventing letting what she was thinking turn into what she was saying.
3) Not being a ringpiece.

not that I think I'm God's gift or anything - I'm early 30s and in reasonable nick - but I get the impression she is that way with everyone, evidently some find it more annoying and frustrating than others.

Offline SamScott

Yeah I get what your saying we have all been there like with girls who are disinterested.

It's that while weigh up I find most of the perfect body's and you get girls real model types are never better than 70% for attitude.

Get a ugly one and she's gargling on your cum tho :(

Offline slickster2

£130/hr no OWO, no kissing definitely not worth of it same as her flatmate External Link/Members Only :rolleyes:

I saw curvy when they where in the old street area it was a half an hour session, and though no owo or kissing (which I usually wouldn't go for) the girl can ride for england (or romania or poland or hungry wherever she is from). I wouldn't go out my way to go back but she was good if your not into owo and kissing