Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: Nikkipr1 - Preston  (Read 2779 times)

21 review(s) for Nikkipr1 (21 positive, 0 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by kuck]

Offline Bustydusty

External Link/Members Only

Been meaning to see Nikki for a long time but the distance is a bit of a problem for me

Anyway finally arranged a half hour session at her place for £50

Started with good dfk and groping stood up then excellent owo and a very early cim - didnt try to hold back as I was hoping/expecting another pop

Then lay on my front for about 5-10 minutes while she did her speciality - really good deep rimming while she played with my cock and got me hard again

Didn’t want full sex so another blowjob til I deposited what was left of my cum (not much) in her mouth again

Nikki is a bit on the large size for me but if she was nearer I would definitely be a regular as the service was great esp at the price

Quick shower and back to Sunny Manchester

Definitely recommended  :thumbsup:

Offline Captain caveman 69

2 pops in half hour ....not done that for a long time glad you enjoyed pal

Offline Bustydusty

Second time it’s happened recently captain - tbh if I know the girl will allow 2 I usually just ask her to start with a blowjob then I’ve time to recover

Offline Captain caveman 69

Second time it’s happened recently captain - tbh if I know the girl will allow 2 I usually just ask her to start with a blowjob then I’ve time to recover
I do fancy a big girl now and again i bet her full service is decent at 50 sheets you cant go wrong :hi:

Offline timlatham88

Thanks for the review. Seems like she has quite a bit of good feedback. Anyone have a number for her? Can’t seem to see it on her AW profile and fancy a BJ this aft :hi:

Offline fleetwoodsimon

If her number isn't displayed she may not be working - you could try aw email system

Offline timlatham88

I don’t actually have an AW account, I just book girls by calling them up as the number usually shows  :unknown:

Trying to set up an account now but it’s proving to be a bit of a ballache on my phone! If anyone could point me in the direction of an email address or phone number I’d appreciate it  :hi:

Offline MikeGee

Banned reason: No reply to question about lack of reviews.
Banned by: daviemac