Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: Layla Loulou - Nottingham  (Read 3504 times)

31 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 6506907) (22 positive, 4 neutral, 4 negative) [Indexed by Derrick101]

Online EclipseBlue

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Meet happened a couple of days ago.

£60 for 15 min B&G.

Comms ok on this occasion, have tried to meet her before without success but as her previous reviews on here show she is popular.

I know there have been a string of Negs recently and I don't send deposits so was ready to abandon my attempts to meet but the issue never came up.

House not too far from Castle Marina, was a bit messy but I'm not there to critique the interior design, cool dog who just loves being petted.

Layla, slim, small boobs, (for me) facially attractive and in a short dress, ticks all my boxes and she is happy and pleasent to talk to.

Paperwork sorted and onto the bed, OWO in a few diffferent positions, absolutely excellent technique and CIM finish.

Would like to revisit this one for a longer meet, but I wonder if the magic would last. Maybe after next payday.

Offline Quench

Anyone seen her recently ? No reviews for a few months sounds like a good option for limited time between Xmas and new year

Offline chrisintcov

Anyone seen her recently ? No reviews for a few months sounds like a good option for limited time between Xmas and new year

Her list of likes is completely crap. No kissing, no owo or cim, no eating pussy. Why would you bother except for except for a quick dump and go?

Offline ZeroCount

Her list of likes is completely crap. No kissing, no owo or cim, no eating pussy. Why would you bother except for except for a quick dump and go?

Lol, did you not read the reviews? OWO and CIM are definitely not a problem. In fact the only issue with CIM is your cock will normally be buried so far down her throat that her mouth doesn't even get a look-in.  :D

Offline chrisintcov

Lol, did you not read the reviews? OWO and CIM are definitely not a problem. In fact the only issue with CIM is your cock will normally be buried so far down her throat that her mouth doesn't even get a look-in.  :D

Yes I did read the review, the review is several months old now.

Offline ZeroCount

Yes I did read the review, the review is several months old now.

Reviews plural, not "review". Tons of them, all mentioning deep throat. As does her profile.

I haven't seen her in ages either (I used to be something of a regular) but it's not like she's suddenly stopped doing her trademark skill, just because she's too ditzy to bother ticking the right boxes on her likes list.

Offline chrisintcov

Reviews plural, not "review". Tons of them, all mentioning deep throat. As does her profile.

I haven't seen her in ages either (I used to be something of a regular) but it's not like she's suddenly stopped doing her trademark skill, just because she's too ditzy to bother ticking the right boxes on her likes list.

There is nothing stopping her offering oral with or deep throating with one. A while ago I was very tempted to try to book her but trying to nail her availability down from her previous reviews seemed too much like hard work.  Girls can change the services they are prepared to offer and her list of likes is very much part of her business proposition, maybe this change to her services is why she has not had any reviews lately because she isn’t doing as much business as before.

Offline JD1

Zero is right, her profile has always been set up this way. I’m sure it’s discussed on some of the previous reviews. I haven’t seen her in months, tried a few weeks ago and she tried deposit scamming me. Might try again soon and leave an updated review if I do see her.

Online Nottsguy69

Didn’t reviews dry up (Removed)

« Last Edit: December 26, 2022, 09:57:11 pm by daviemac »

Offline daviemac

• Forum Moderator
  • Reviews: 24
Didn’t reviews dry up (Removed)
Please remind yourself of what can and can't be posted.

There's a link to the rules at the bottom of every page.