Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: Miss classy type - Ilkeston  (Read 2481 times)

21 review(s) for miss classy type (13 positive, 5 neutral, 3 negative) [Indexed by kuck]

Offline bgg111

External Link/Members Only

£80 for 30 minutes

So i arranged to meet her via text and a phone call when i arrived to direct me to where she was, parking up was easy around the corner, (outside where she works is restricted till 6 pm Monday to Saturday, parking around the corner isn't) her comms via text were pretty bad and in hindsight wish i would have taken this as a sign to go elsewhere.

The lady, i would put her in her early 40's around a size 12 ish and  facially i thought averagely attractive, not someone you'd turn you're head for in the street if she were clothed aside from her tits. the photos on her adultwork did seem to be accurate although perhaps slightly slimming.

I arrived a little over 5 minutes early and text her to tell her i was there, heard nothing for 10 minutes and 5 minutes after booking start time she phoned me and was very brief on the phone to find her door.
I arrived, knocked on the door and was let in, as i arrived she greeted me in took my money, told me to get undressed and went to play stash the cash, this is part of the reason for the neutral, she then left me stood in the room alone naked for over 10 minutes, she had her phone connected to play the music playing in the room and i could hear her texting via the blue tooth speakers before i presume she her phone on silent, so i can imagine she was arranging her next booking, while i'm in my booking in the next room, definitely a mood killer before starting a booking being made to feel like someone is taking the piss.

She eventually returned, no explanation to why she'd been gone so long and i told her i wanted to have some domination with her, she asked me what i was after, had a quick chat to discuss what i was in to and she started giving me a massage to begin with, it wasn't a great massage but I've had worse, she kept doing this circular motion with her tits rubbing them against my back and my face and the only reason this review is neutral and not a negative is that she provided what i'd asked for domination wise well and enthusiastically although it was still rushed and she was wanting me to cum as soon as she could, all in all she had me in and out in just under 30 minutes including the 10-15 minutes she'd left me stood around like a spare part.

Definitely wouldn't go back based on the service i was provided.

Online Dipper

Screams negative to me… but up to you of course.

Offline bgg111

Screams negative to me… but up to you of course.

I was considering a negative and i know it's a very generous neutral at best, as said i only bumped it to a neutral because 10 minutes of the 25 i spent were actually enjoyable, perhaps i'm being too generous and i'll leave it to others to make there mind up.

Online Mutinyonthecounty

Amongst the list of all the things that a girls can do which would piss me off, trying to make you come from the off is the worst and would be an automatic Red in my book. It’s a fundamental. It is deliberately and knowingly trying to cut your time. It’s treating you like shit. You’ve paid for 30 mins and that’s near enough what you should get. I just think it is a sign that they are not into this job, they are dishonest and they think that you are a piece of shit.