Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: Nikkipr1 - Preston  (Read 1794 times)

21 review(s) for Nikkipr1 (21 positive, 0 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by Waterhouse]

Offline spankypaul

My first punt since COVID came along, a few weeks ago now, sorry don’t know how to put the link in but she is easy to find.
Being in the punting desert that is Cumbria I don’t get the opportunity very often , and have been wary of covid due to health condition but was in Preston and she appears very reliable from reviews. Messaged her on AW and was given a landline to ring to arrange.
Venue was easy to find and plenty of nearby parking, she had other bookings that afternoon but offered a blow and go for £30 which I gladly accepted.
A busy area but not an obvious venue so you wouldn’t be obvious going about your business.
An upstairs flat which is not the cleanest or tidiest I’ve been in but fits the purpose.
She is what I would describe as a MILF type, on the larger side but not BBW, good looking woman in my opinion, very chatty and friendly even on the brief meeting.
Stopped and lay on the bed, good blow job with her tits out, didn’t notice the time but didn’t care anyway, got what I paid for and enjoyed it.
Would definitely go again, hoping to punt again this week with someone different but if I can’t arrange then could we’ll go back but for longer, would like FS session with her, I get the impression she would be good.

Offline lunn_te_tatte

If it were a clean place, I'd definitely return.

Place looks like a run down soviet lounge
Banned reason: Wtf your copying reviews to pass as your own ? Wow!!
Banned by: Iloveoral