Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Julia Anal Princess - Bayswater  (Read 7745 times)

7 review(s) for Julia Anal Princess (6 positive, 0 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by WARSZAWA16]

Offline QuirkyCharmer

Punt happened a couple of weeks ago
Booked 1hr for £180

Julia caught my interest some time ago when she came up in a review (https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=342656.msg3552185#msg3552185).  Her photos were hot, and she's just my taste in SPs.  Several people on the thread indicated she's a post-op transsexual, but that doesn't bother me in the least... and in fact, I also enjoy tgirls. 

COMMS - I had tried booking her several times, but she never responded to any of my WhatsApp messages.  Finally, I saw she was fairly local to me, and I decided to use regular text messaging to contact her.  That worked!  We established an early afternoon appointment, and I headed off in her direction.  As per my usual, I let my date know when I'm on my way, and keep her abreast of my progress.  I arrived a bit early, and spotted her on the street in a pretty dress.  She's quite a beauty, and I was immediately aroused.  She saw me looking at her and walking towards her, and without skipping a beat she said "hi!", like we were old friends  :rolleyes:  She told me she needed to prepare for our meet, but invited my up to wait in her room.  Of course, I asked her if she needed my help...  :D

LOCATION - Nice enough building in Bayswater.  Bedroom was perfectly well suited with two couches and a large bed.  I like couches because there are quite a few things I prefer doing on a couch instead of a bed!

GIRL - Tall for a Thai, but not tall.  She's actually half Thai and half Hawaiian, and I thought that made for a lovely combination of characteristics.  I found her to be quite beautiful.  Her bum is not nicely rounded without being exaggerated, and her breasts were nice handfuls.  After preparing, she came back into the bedroom wearing heels, a short plaid skirt, and a top that nicely presented her assets (basically the outfit shown in the photo below)!

SERVICES - DFK, OWO, 69, and rimming both ways.

This was a deeply sensual GFE which started with DFK before the paperwork even got sorted.  I like a lot of foreplay before getting into sex, and she was up for everything I suggested, and she took a lot of initiative.  Action started out on the couch with a lot of groping and kissing.  When the clothes came off, it included many positions, including standing doggy, miss, cowgirl, prone bone, and frankly, I don't remember everything we did :yahoo:

Now, there is one more point that I want to raise.  In my opinion, Julia is not a post-op transsexual. I've been with hundreds of tgirls, of which many were Thai, and in my opinion, there are clear indicators for post-op girls -- and Julia didn't have any of them.  One important point is that post-op pussies don't get wet naturally, but as I was banging her, Julia's got much wetter.  Moreover, after the punt, I asked her if she was, and she said she wasn't.

Would I return: Damn, for the quality, and the price... you bet!

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Hidden Image/Members Only

Offline Prifessionallondinguy

Moreover, after the punt, I asked her if she was, and she said she wasn't.

Yeah that’s water tight.  :D

Offline Maverick1808

Is she also on Maxes as Catriona?

Online webpunter

Bless  :rolleyes:
Wonder if she had her fingers crossed behind her back ?  :D

Yeah that’s water tight.  :D

She was in Kingston a while ago 100/30 & 150/60
I dithered  :dash:
The very reason i wanted a session was to potentially tick the post box
With most likely other than for reading on here, i wouldnt have a scooby especially if a bit wasted

She's headed into town & her prices have headed north

Online webpunter

Ace detective work
Small beauty spot high on her left cheek
Morse would be proud  :thumbsup:

Is she also on Maxes as Catriona?

Offline Maverick1808

Ace detective work
Small beauty spot high on her left cheek
Morse would be proud  :thumbsup:

:hi: :thumbsup:

Offline markfin

I’ve seen her before and she’s beautiful but 100% post op for sure! That didn’t detract from her great service.

Read the review from a Thai punter earlier this year. She actually told him she was post op and he walked. Do you think she’s stupid enough to make the same mistake again ??

Offline BILLY LIAR

External Link/Members Only

Above is Julias profile from 2012. Was going by Anita when still had a dingaling.

Saw her pre op in 2013 & moaned about my length.

No cock pics in profile but a hint of bulge in her knickers in above pic

Offline bungry

If you have to ask her after the session if she/he/it is or ain't then you obviously have doubt in your mind....it could be your discharge making the hole wetter....

Offline Bartolomeo

Offline QuirkyCharmer

That's not what she said here:
https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=336251.0

Fair enough... so testimony is contradictory.  As stated, I was surprised that she became wetter as I banged her.

Offline QuirkyCharmer

That's evidence that is hard to contradict!
 :drinks:

Above is Julias profile from 2012. Was going by Anita when still had a dingaling.

Saw her pre op in 2013 & moaned about my length.

No cock pics in profile but a hint of bulge in her knickers in above pic

Offline sexy pete

She returned to SAE as Maxim around 2015/16, and as soon as she was rumbled as a post-op she disappeared from that agency. She re-emerged as Catriona elsewhere.

Offline LLPunting

Did she get wet during RO and what was the taste and consistency?

The Cowper's and Prostate glands can be left functioning in post-ops which can result in some natural lubrication during arousal of TS ladies.  How much depends on how much they were prone to emit when aroused as men.

External Link/Members Only - page 10
« Last Edit: September 11, 2022, 02:55:15 pm by LLPunting »

Offline DarrenK

Now, there is one more point that I want to raise.  In my opinion, Julia is not a post-op transsexual. I've been with hundreds of tgirls, of which many were Thai, and in my opinion, there are clear indicators for post-op girls -- and Julia didn't have any of them.  One important point is that post-op pussies don't get wet naturally, but as I was banging her, Julia's got much wetter.  Moreover, after the punt, I asked her if she was, and she said she wasn't.

Hoohohohohohhoh aaahahahahaahaahahaa hihhihii

Thanks for the review though.

Offline Rayray23k

OP does she have a natural bum or is it pumped with injectables?

Offline LLPunting

OP does she have a natural bum or is it pumped with injectables?

As she's an anal princess I'm going to guess it's full of injectables.

Offline Hunter84

Fair enough... so testimony is contradictory.  As stated, I was surprised that she became wetter as I banged her.

Not trying to be a twat or anything, but the way the operation is performed and what they actually do, yeah their vagina is self lubeing just no where near as much as a natural pussy

I need a long think before i dive in this one, anal and hot yeah she ticks the box's - but do i want that "POST" box ticked, she was once a guy will it bother me or not?? (self question lol)

Offline LLPunting

Not trying to be a twat or anything, but the way the operation is performed and what they actually do, yeah their vagina is self lubeing just no where near as much as a natural pussy

I need a long think before i dive in this one, anal and hot yeah she ticks the box's - but do i want that "POST" box ticked, she was once a guy will it bother me or not?? (self question lol)

Legend as you may be, not all real pussies are awash with their own juices when you walk in the room and may remain so even after you've done your best.

Online webpunter

A legend
In his own imagination  :rolleyes:

Have banged some civvies where it aint 'awash' & it makes it feel tighter
And i'm pretty sure that when seeming more juiced up after the event that this is saliva coz i've been down there givin it the beans
Rather than this being fanny batter

As for [some] self lubing by a post that has had the meat cut outta the knob & skin inverted & shoved inside aint gonna happen in a month of Sundays
Most likely lubed up at the start of the business day & topped up periodically

Legend as you may be, not all real pussies are awash with their own juices when you walk in the room and may remain so even after you've done your best.

Offline Hunter84

What did i say?

Offline Heph

In my opinion, Julia is not a post-op transsexual. I've been with hundreds of tgirls, of which many were Thai, and in my opinion, there are clear indicators for post-op girls -- and Julia didn't have any of them. One important point is that post-op pussies don't get wet naturally, but as I was banging her, Julia's got much wetter.  Moreover, after the punt, I asked her if she was, and she said she wasn't.

Awks. Still, I guess at least you're a fan anyway, so it's not a surprise you haven't already accommodated yourself to.

1. Good joke
2. As the OP notes, there's no natural lubrication at all. You'll be rubbing up against a surgically spliced and inverted penis, which will have ingrowing hairs and little-to-no ability to self-cleanse the flesh which, btw, is significantly transplanted from the intestine; relying instead on the diligent cleaning routine of the male owner in question and the lifetime of medication he's on to help him stop it turning into a suppurating, rank, artificial hole to nowhere. Different anatomy; different tissue, different function: not even close.

:vomit:

Can't see the appeal myself. Not only that, but as the sex of the SP was mis-repped, I'd long for it to be some kind of criminal act, or, at the very least, one you could sue for.

« Last Edit: September 12, 2022, 03:06:16 am by Heph »

Offline Rayray23k

As she's an anal princess I'm going to guess it's full of injectables.

I can't see the connections in that but still like to know from OP thanks.

Offline akauya

First of all, thanks to the OP for the review and glad you had a good time, which is what matters in this game.

--

Onto the issue about post-ops. This is a question for all who do enjoy post-ops forgive my ignorance but more than a self lubricating vagina (or lack of thereof) a more tell-tale sign wold be a lack of g-spot?

As many of you who have fingered a woman would know the g-spot is a little lump of flesh about two inches up the vagina (on the front of the vaginal wall) and it feels a little thicker or ridged to the touch. Unless of course plastic surgeons can 'make' a g-spot too?

I'm showing my ignorance here but if surgeons can't mimic a real g-spot that would be the best way to test if a woman is post-op or not. As self lubricating vaginas may not be the ideal way to test (as per the conversation above).

Offline Prifessionallondinguy

Q. What would be the best way to test if a woman is post-op or not?

Just ask her as the OP did … seems to have turned out well  :D

Joking aside I’m glad OP had a good time too … regardless.  The assuredly at the end of the review made me laugh  :hi:

« Last Edit: September 12, 2022, 04:29:03 pm by Prifessionallondinguy »

Online webpunter

I mentioned meat cut out & inverted
This is way more graphic
 :vomit: too
As for growing hairs i shave the bottom third of littleWP, occasionally a stray hair further up
How the fuck do post SPs sort the hairs out, coz it'll be like a forest in there  :scare:
Do you reck they squirt veet up there then rinse it out ? 
Fucked in the pussy closely followed by fucked in the head

I'm rapidly going off scratching my post itch, however will persevere tho just once and HJ + BJ only

Where is DocHolliday when we need him ?

2. As the OP notes, there's no natural lubrication at all. You'll be rubbing up against a surgically spliced and inverted penis, which will have ingrowing hairs and little-to-no ability to self-cleanse the flesh which, btw, is significantly transplanted from the intestine; relying instead on the diligent cleaning routine of the male owner in question and the lifetime of medication he's on to help him stop it turning into a suppurating, rank, artificial hole to nowhere. Different anatomy; different tissue, different function: not even close.
:vomit:

Offline Heph

As for growing hairs i shave the bottom third of littleWP, occasionally a stray hair further up
How the fuck do post SPs sort the hairs out, coz it'll be like a forest in there  :scare:

The new cavity 'lining' mostly uses scrotal skin. Pre-surgery, subjects are supposed to do permanent hair removal - but this is both expensive and not entirely reliable, and so reasonably frequently, hair will regrow as normal, breaking off occasionally to form hairballs. This all requires regular cleaning and trimming with a speculum, until the spouse of the subject can no longer do it for them. Unsurprisingly, not many people want to mention any of this.,

Online webpunter

Anyone with a cat will know all about hairballs  :vomit:

It could be a new product opportunity - a Veet pessary

To be used very carefully as John W Osborne attest to, especially on the turd / chutney channel  :lol: :scare:

Veet -- the Men's Hair Removal Gel Creme (from hell) . . .

After having been told my danglies looked like an elderly rastafarian I decided to take the plunge and buy some of this as previous shaving attempts had only been mildly successful and I nearly put my back out trying to reach the more difficult bits.

Being a bit of a romantic I thought I would do the deed on the missus's birthday as a bit of a treat.I ordered it well in advance and working in the North sea I considered myself a bit above some of the characters writing the previous reviews and wrote them off as soft office types...oh my fellow sufferers how wrong I was.

I waited until the other half was tucked up in bed and after giving some vague hints about a special surprise I went down to the bathroom. Initially all went well and I applied the gel and stood waiting for something to happen. I didn't have long to wait.

At first there was a gentle warmth which in a matter of seconds was replaced by an intense burning and a feeling I can only describe as like being given a barbed wire wedgie by two people intent on hitting the ceiling with my head.

Religion hadn't featured much in my life until that night but I suddenly became willing to convert to any religion to stop the violent burning around the turd tunnel and what seemed like the destruction of the meat and two veg.

Struggling to not bite through my bottom lip I tried to wash the gel of in the sink and only succeeded in blocking the plughole with a mat of hair.Through the haze of tears I struggled out of the bathroom across the hall into the kitchen by this time walking was not really possible and I crawled the final yard to the fridge in the hope of some form of cold relief.

I yanked the freezer drawer out and found a tub of ice cream, tore the lid of and positioned it under me. The relief was fantastic but only temporary as it melted fairly quickly and the fiery stabbing soon returned.

Due to the shape of the ice cream tub I hadn't managed to give the starfish any treatment and I groped around in the draw for something else as I was sure my vision was going to fail fairly soon. I grabbed a bag of what I later found out was frozen sprouts and tore it open trying to be quiet as I did so. I took a handful of them and tried in vain to clench some between the cheeks of my arse.

This was not doing the trick as some of the gel had found it's way up the chutney channel and it felt like the space shuttle was running it's engines behind me.This was probably and hopefully the only time in my life I was going to wish there was a gay snowman in the kitchen which should give you some idea of the depths I was willing to sink to in order to ease the pain.

The only solution my pain crazed mind could come up with was to gently ease one of the sprouts where no veg had gone before.

Unfortunately, alerted by the strange grunts coming from the kitchen the other half chose that moment to come and investigate and was greeted by the sight of me, arse in the air, strawberry ice cream dripping from my bell end pushing a sprout up my arse while muttering..." Ooooh that feels good "

Understandingly this was a shock to her and she let out a scream and as I hadn't heard her come in it caused an involuntary spasm of shock in myself which resulted in the sprout being ejected at quite some speed in her direction.

I can understand that having a sprout farted against your leg at 11 at night in the kitchen probably wasn't the special surprise she was expecting and having to explain to the kids the next day what the strange hollow in the ice cream was didn't improve my status...

So to sum it up Veet removes hair, dignity and self respect....... :-

:lol: :scare: :lol: :scare: :lol:

The new cavity 'lining' mostly uses scrotal skin. Pre-surgery, subjects are supposed to do permanent hair removal - but this is both expensive and not entirely reliable, and so reasonably frequently, hair will regrow as normal, breaking off occasionally to form hairballs. This all requires regular cleaning and trimming with a speculum, until the spouse of the subject can no longer do it for them. Unsurprisingly, not many people want to mention any of this.,

Offline Heph

Very, very funny

Let's pass on that, eh?

Online webpunter

A mate of mine, not bothering reading instructions in any detail & a penchant for doing stuff gun-ho, took the top layer of skin off most of his ball bag & base of the shaft  :lol: