Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: Body and Soul - Stretford. Do they provide extras???  (Read 2023 times)

Offline JM73

External Link/Members Only

I know from recent posts that Alexandra is strictly legit here but with both Lina and Deedee providing extras at their previous establishments, I was wondering if anyone had received extras here??

If not, I might decide to go back to Unique in Sale as I know extras are available there now (well, some SPs are offering extras).

I would like to try Body and Soul and now my friend down below is behaving again, I prefer to make it worthwhile 😁
« Last Edit: September 09, 2022, 02:56:28 pm by JM73 »

Offline Thephoenix

It appears you'll have to TOFTT......Good luck!

Offline JM73

Offline KeenPunter

It appears so 🤣

Sorry, thought I had posted a review here already but got lost amongst the other recently. As you thought, the ones that you know from other places provide extras and the new girl doesn't

Offline JM73

Sorry, thought I had posted a review here already but got lost amongst the other recently. As you thought, the ones that you know from other places provide extras and the new girl doesn't

Good to know, thanks 👍👍👍

Offline Philmeboots

Popped in this place on off chance.

Saw Lina for 1 hour. Great massage..knows what she is doing and yes  great ending .

Think someone has previously commented  that she is not keen on broadcasting her services.

Can review if Mods think appropriate. Don't want her getting sacked as planning return visit soon

Offline JM73

Saw Lina for 1 hour. Great massage..knows what she is doing and yes  great ending .

Think someone has previously commented  that she is not keen on broadcasting her services.

Can review if Mods think appropriate. Don't want her getting sacked as planning return visit soon

I thought that was her place now anyway 🤔

Offline ISTS2005

What price on the extras please pal

Offline Philmeboots

What price on the extras please pal

PM me
« Last Edit: September 19, 2022, 10:42:15 am by Philmeboots »

Offline KeenPunter

Exactly same as at Queens/Bunya