Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: LeahWilliamsx - Openshaw M11  (Read 2616 times)

16 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 6705968) (13 positive, 1 neutral, 2 negative) [Indexed by stevedave]

Offline Captain caveman 69

External Link/Members Only
Comms ....aw then txt
Fee............50 pound 15 minutes
Location.... nice flat near business park

This punt took place early august comms were fast and efficient parked up near mcdonalds and walked over the road.
Bottom floor apartment nice and clean leah is a very small petite girl girl next door type nice figure with tiny boobs.

Nice personality  and somebody you can get on with she speaks great english with a strong polish accent.

Started off with awsome dfk and owo excellent skills moved into 69 .
Rubber on and sex in a few positions she likes to ride you this one and you can see she's getting off eventually filling the bag and quick clean up and chat and off i go.

Summary

A very pleasant girl who aims to please at a decent price especially on the 15 minutes.  Will i return  absolutely  :hi:

Offline frankc

Thanks for the review Pal, reading the other review he mentioned some fag breath, you notice anything mate ?

Thanks for the review Pal, reading the other review he mentioned some fag breath, you notice anything mate ?
no mate didnt notice she's a clean girl and she can take a proper fuking for her tiny frame just what ive been looking for. :hi:

Offline MT09

Thanks for the review cavey.  :thumbsup:
Can she DT properly?

MT

Thanks for the review cavey.  :thumbsup:
Can she DT properly?

MT
yes mate felt great couldn't see much at the time as she was sat on my face. Bless her :P

Offline MT09