Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: Maylin Sexy, Reading, Berks  (Read 1705 times)

29 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 6534745) (27 positive, 0 neutral, 2 negative) [Indexed by Payyourwaymate]

Offline advent2016

AW link External Link/Members Only

VS LinkExternal Link/Members Only

tl;dr version: Good massage, VSWC, BBBJ/CIM/Snowball

When: September 2022

Comms: Phone, txt to door

Services: BBBJ/VSWC/CIM

Price: £100

The SP: 30s, good looking

Nationality: Panamanian

The Essay:
Parked at Decathalon, 5 min walk to her apartment

Just like photos.
Inside straight into passionate kissing and M feeling my growing cock through my trousers.
Shower together. M dried me off. On bed straight into 69, M paid good attention balls and pushed a small covered toy into my arse.
M had a nicely trimmed pussy that enjoyed my tongue that got very wet, tasted good. Soon I was filling her mouth and good girl she took it all and came up as requested for a snowball kiss. M gave me some mouthwash.
M instructed me to lay face down for a massage that started off sensual and she gave my arse a few slaps with a paddle and my cock was quite hard again, plenty of kissing and rubbing her pussy on my face.
Dom on, tried some missionary but changed over to  doggy (my favourite) until I finished in the bag.
There are few providers who at my time of life can make me pop twice in 30 minutes.

Very friendly and kissing throughout even as I was leaving. Time spent about 45 mins plus showers.

Would I return: Yes. I'll probably see he for the 15min BJ as well.

Hidden Image/Members Only

Offline Mightier Than

Looks good.  AW says £80 for 30 minutes, is that an extra £20 for CIM?

Offline advent2016

Looks good.  AW says £80 for 30 minutes, is that an extra £20 for CIM?

Yes, extra £20 was for CIM, extra time/unpublished was free I guess.

Offline peestee

so weird, never seen her on VS and still cant see unless I click on the link above.

Offline chocbrown

Added to the Hot List! Many thanks for the review and for sharing:)
Hoping she stays in the Berks area for a little while longer.