Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: QuaysGFE - Salford  (Read 2022 times)

98 review(s) for Lucyj95 (76 positive, 10 neutral, 12 negative) [Indexed by WARSZAWA16]

Offline dron16

30 mins incall, £90

External Link/Members Only

I've saw this girl twice now, both meets were very similar, so I'll condense them into one review.

Location 9/10 - Modern apartment in Salford Media City. Parking is available directly outside. It's an area with a decent amount of footfall so punters don't look out of place.

Comms 9/10 - I booked on the day and on arrival she guided me to the room, both without any issues.

Girl - 7/10. A bit bigger than I was expecting but she still has a good figure. Age is accurate. Face is OK. While I was getting my clothes back on post-romp (after both meets) she was rambling on about personal issues she was having (suchabody owes her rent money, suchabody is a crackhead, bla bla bla) which was uncalled for.

Services 10/10 - All as advertised. OWO, FK, CIM, receiving oral, fingering, protected sex. Shower offered afterwards.

Action 9/10 - Very energetic! She takes the initiative instead of constantly pausing until you give her an instruction of what you'd like her to do now. She cummed easily in our first meeting using a toy while I was fucking her. Both meets lasted over the allotted 30 minutes.

Would I return? Yes.