Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: Tantric Polish Eva - Leeds  (Read 3295 times)

37 review(s) for B2B massage minx (17 positive, 11 neutral, 9 negative) [Indexed by Davey Dykes]

Offline xpind

External Link/Members Only

Long time reader, first time poster so go easy on me  :D

Time and Cost: Evening meet for 1 hour £80 + £50 for BJ & sex (not advertised)

Location: Apartment complex in Pudsey, quiet enough, safe to park

Communication:  Phoned in, didnt get through first but got a text when she was free, spoke good english

Service:  B2B massage

Provider: Not the girl in the profile but still good looking and decent DDs (fake, but nice)

The event: Got to the complex and sent a text, took a bit of time to respond but eventually got a flat no and buzzed in

Was greeted at the door by a slightly bigger girl than in the pic, but still sexy in nice lingerie, definitely a B&S but she looked hot so didn't complain.

Was told to take shoes off at the doorway and was quickly ushered to the bedroom and told to strip down and lay on my front. A few moments later she joined me already nude, I was on my front so couldn't see properly but there was a generous mirror on the side so I could see everything during the massage. The massage itself was a bit lackluster - some soft massage with hot oil lathered on and the main course with her sliding on top of me (and some weird sort of dry humping, which felt more awkward than sexy), then it was time to flip over for more of the same, though this time with a much better view :D

I enquired if she offered any extras and she said she'd do BJ and sex at the end for an extra £50 which I delightfully accepted. Though she wanted the money straight away so I awkwardly got up mid massage and got the money from my wallet, gave it her and lay back down while she counted - bit of a mood breaker. So then about 20mins before the end she whipped out the condom and lube and started on the BJ, which was okay - not the best I've ever had, eventually I got bored and asked if we could move on (didn't want my time to run out before making use of my extras!) so she climbed on top and we got things going, she asked what other positions I'd like, we did the standard missionary & doggy she had some "vocal feedback" but only a couple of moans while I was in control we then went back to missionary where I blew my load.

Wasn't offered a shower because she ran out of towels, but the small talk was lackluster so I didnt mind getting out of there promptly.

All in all not a bad meet, but I wouldn't go again, you can get more bang for your buck with other SP and with better massages.

Offline YorkshireLad

No shower available after a massage with oil would be a negative review for me.

Offline banshee121

Fake profile should be a red alone for that

Offline Bd4u247

You sure it was Tantric Sophie you ended up banging?

She's hot AF and the massage sounds lack lustre which is how she performs it. But I've been dying to shag her for ages and always got a stern no but it seems she offers FS now ?

I'd score that as a win! ( if its her )

Offline xpind

You sure it was Tantric Sophie you ended up banging?

She's hot AF and the massage sounds lack lustre which is how she performs it. But I've been dying to shag her for ages and always got a stern no but it seems she offers FS now ?

I'd score that as a win! ( if its her )

Possibly - about the same boob size, maybe a tad chubbier

But go for it mate, she said she doesn't advertise FS but if you ask she'll do it for extra if you ask and she's in town for the next week now

Offline tb_999

It does sound like the profile has been taken over.

I think I did actually get to see "Eva" on my visit a couple of years ago. She was a small skinny girl with pixieish looks and a penchant for cuddly toys.

Online pythago

Time and Cost: Evening meet for 1 hour £80 + £50 for BJ & sex (not advertised)

1 hour is now £90 plus £50 for BJ & sex
or probably
hh £60 + £50 for BJ & sex makes it quite expensive.

Oral sounds like OW rather than OWO?

Thanks,
P.