Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: Sexy Ranya - Swansea. Anyone seen her?  (Read 1693 times)

Offline Moominman

External Link/Members Only

No reviews of her on site as I can see. Has anyone seen her and have any info? Being a Romanian as we all know could be hit or miss. I'm thinking of a visit this weekend as things are worse than usual in swansea lately, but don't want to waste my time and money. Greatful for any feedback. Thanks

Offline Trpy

Kissing, OWO & COB listed as extras and will cost you another £50

Why would you want to risk £160 on an unknown quantity  :unknown:

Offline Moominman

Exactly, that's why I'm asking for nfo

Offline BamBam

Any one out the visited her.
Would be good to know as swansea is dead shit atm for girls who are you g and pretty and charging a reasonable low amount.
I know some clever person will say she adds extra but with most now charging 160 upwards it is still cheap
So has anyone seen her and if so let us all know

Offline varrick73

I saw her couple of weeks ago. She is working from the same appartment as Pretty Zasha used so clean and safe. Nice friendly girl, massage to start, reverse oral and sex in various postions. VFM.

Offline Punting_Mad

Varrick... Why aren't you reviewing all these girls you claim to have seen.

Offline iverthickone

I saw her couple of weeks ago. She is working from the same appartment as Pretty Zasha used so clean and safe. Nice friendly girl, massage to start, reverse oral and sex in various postions. VFM.

You have been a member now nearly 2 years, and made 4 posts, and no reviews.

Do you understand the concept of this site?  Why not do a proper review of this girl, which would clearly be appreciated by others on here?

Offline BamBam

Thanks -
That’s good to know
It is one of my preferred buildings easy in and out with out being snooped on.
I know Zasha and Kendra were both at that building and it was great to visit them.
They were both good ( in my opinion) not everyone’s cup of tea. Wonder if they are gone for good and replacements on there way starting with Ranya.
Full review would be great. Would be good to read before booking 
« Last Edit: September 20, 2022, 10:52:36 pm by BamBam »

Offline Moominman

Well I did go for the visit. Sorry I did, absolutely crap. I've posted a review but in short AVOID!

Offline BamBam

Well I did go for the visit. Sorry I did, absolutely crap. I've posted a review but in short AVOID!
And this is what I was worried about.

The last time there were ok /
Kendra fit as fuck young slim petite blonde. Just what an old man wants to fuck.
Zasha again young and slim.

This one there is something about here photos on AW that just says. Why am I here.
No eager mess and your review sums that up.

WTF is up with Swansea - all shit girls atm no tidy vfm punts any wear.

We need new stock sent down pronto