Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: Mia - Shoreditch - Sploshing, water sports and a little light domination  (Read 3865 times)

139 review(s) for MIA_. (121 positive, 16 neutral, 2 negative) [Indexed by contentguy]
143 review(s) for MIA___ (124 positive, 16 neutral, 3 negative) [Indexed by scutty brown]

Offline mynameisjeffp

External Link/Members Only

The meet took place mid August.

Mia is well reviewed and written about on here. Her location, appearance and service is still very good as others have mentioned. After the last two washout meets with other girls I thought sod this I’m going back to some one who is 1/ consistent, 2/ looks exactly like her most recent photos and 3/ delivers the service in her likes list. I’ll not go over old ground and repeat what I and others have written previously.

What this meet entailed was something a little different and left field for me. I thought “right what have we not tried” on Mia’s likes list. Chose three and booked Mia for 3hrs for £500.

On arrival buzzed up in the lift to be met by Mia in high heels and an elegant white one piece that I had asked her to wear. Money handed over and then the shenanigans began.

Round one - lots of touching each other all over, paying attention to not be too eager with playing her boobs as they’re quite sensitive. Lots of light kissing all over which was nice a touch, undressed each other and she took me in her mouth, I’ll gladly admit her technique is very good and she will go at her own pace. I pulled out and she just smiled and said you can if you want!. So I unloaded all over her boobs. We relocated to the shower and washed each other down. Mia then asked if I could sit down on the shower tray, she then stood over my face and unloaded all over me, good god she must of drunk a fair few ltrs of water prior!. What and experience though!, full view of her well kept pussy and then the rubbing my face in her after. Bare in mind that if you require the same delivery from Mia make sure you don’t have a beard/stubble  :thumbsup: I made a point to shave mine off this time.

Returned to the bedroom where we caught up and had some mutual masturbation which was a pleasure. With a glint in her eye Mia just switched and went full Brazilian!, she started by ordering me to the floor where I had to lay on the carpet, she towered over me offering her pussy then taking it away, squatting her bum on my face and rubbing it on my mouth for some face sitting. She then rose up and ordered me to stay on the floor and not look at her while she walked away. Two mins go past and she returns with a can of whipped cream, two bananas and a very cheeky smile. So there I’am thinking right where the bloody hell are those going, one disappears up her pussy. She adds some cream onto the end and then squats down allowing me to take a bite while the banana is in her pussy and in my mouth. Utterly divine this!. Three goes of this and the first banana is done. Second one gets unwrapped and placed in her bum cheeks, I was ordered to put some cream on it and treat it as a banana split  :D as I devoured it she didn’t ask me to stop so I carried on with some deep rimming in her which she made all the right noises about. Mia asked me to stand and she placed the jacket on as she does and with out asking said “I want you now to fuck my arse”. Well when it’s offered like that you’re not going to say no!. She’s still as tight as I remember from back earlier this year and a most enjoyable time inside was had.

Another quick shower and freshen up. Returning to the bed Mia and I just lay with more light kissing and touching. The time went by quickly and before long she asked if I’d like to try again, I obliged but this time opted to spend time in here pussy. Multiple positions enjoyed, lots of dirty talk again in Portuguese which was most enjoyable and then came for the third time.

Cleaned up one last time, readied myself to leave and Mia just smiled and asked me to not leave it as long next time.

I will admit while leaving and walking back to the station I thought that the experience of trying something different was most fun. Mia has always been consistent when I’ve met her, I’ve not pushed the boundaries or asked for things not listed.

Would I return? - Yes as I’m looking at what else I tick off the enjoys list  :thumbsup:

Offline hermanmunster

The banana part sounds worth trying.

Offline Prince

Im definitely up for this but I'm on a low carb high protein diet. Can I stick a whole chick up her arse?

P :lol: