Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Sarah xxxx - Paddington  (Read 2747 times)

3 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 6865503) (3 positive, 0 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by puntingpumping1920]

Offline bluebird3131

This happened few days ago. Although there were no reviews and it is a bit expensive for £120 1/2hr, I wanted to take the risk to taste Caribbean delight for the first time.

Comms: No problems. It was easy. We arranged the time and the meeting via text messages. She gave the directions.
Appearance: She is older than the stated age on her profile. Could be mid to late twenties. Fit body with no fat. Nice toned ass. Pretty enough face with lovely lips and long plaited hair. I found her very attractive. Boobs are going a little bit South but I liked them being natural and good size.
Action: I was 10 minutes late but she welcomed me warmly. She asked me to take a quick shower and mentioned it is not included in the time. I took the offer. We started kissing each other's body and passionate DFK. Proceeded with OW(I do not prefer OWO). Moved to the bed. Sex was amazing. Non stop and very passionate for 45 minutes(arranged meeting was for 1/2 but she did not asked for extra). She did not want to stop and seemed to be enjoying having several orgasms. I believe we clicked very well. Several positions and DFK throughout the sex. She can take it hard and fast. She was submissive and very enthusiastic.
Overall: Very positive. I was very happy and thanked her at the end. I would recommend if you are into black girls.

External Link/Members Only
« Last Edit: September 05, 2022, 10:38:36 am by bluebird3131 »

Offline oinki

Thanks for the toftt. Looks good but too bad she is only offering vanilla services at the moment.

Offline Veinspulser

Thanks mate but at this price and no CIM even no chance...

Offline king tarzan

Looks yummylicious 👅👅👅😋😋😋😋👅👅👅👅😋😋😋😋😋👅👅👅👅😋😋😋😋👅👅👅
El deliciousano desserto😋😋😋👅👅👅
Smooth chocolate gateux with coffee 🙌🙌
« Last Edit: September 06, 2022, 09:15:11 am by king tarzan »
Banned reason: Misogynist who gets free bookings from agencies for pos reviews.
Banned by: daviemac