Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Brunette Ramona  (Read 1476 times)

51 review(s) for ellysaa (37 positive, 4 neutral, 9 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline BustaNut

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

This is a negative review as she has fucked me about on three separate occasions.
On all three occasions it was the same thing - ring, arrange booking, turn up. Once there I ring and she didn't answer so I text. She doesn't reply to that either. I decide to sit and wait in case she has taken another booking. After half an hour of waiting, I've had enough and leave. 15 minutes after this she texts me apologising and says she's ready. My dick is hard as a missile from the little blue pill I popped earlier, so I let it control the situation and turn back. Once I'm back to the location I call her  - NO FUCKING ANSWER!!! I TEXT her, NO REPLY!! 
As I wrote starlet, this happened on three separate occasions over the space of a week. It won't happen again.

PolishGirlLover

Sorry to hear that as I went and saw her yesterday and my experience was fine.

I called her but she dropped the call I assumed it's because her english is not great. I find most romanians drop the calls and then text back immediately as they cant speak English.

Anyway she gives me the address room flat number via text and I was there in half hour. Dont want to hijack the thread and denounce your experience but my experience with her was neutral. She was friendly offered me a drink seemed clean enough she stripped the sheets afterwards to replace with new ones. Her attitude was good and bubbly a rarity for Romanian women Ive met. So she was a refreshing change from the dour looks on most of their faces. She maybe rushed me ever so slightly but thats my fault really there was no real spark between us which made for a lacklustre time and I could tell she wasnt turned on. Again this was my fault entirely not hers I was peeved at not being able to contact my Plan A's.

Ultimately if this helps anyone I would say shes one of the few Romanian girls whose attitude was delightful and I was surprised I actually liked her as she's Romanian.

I would say not to give up on her as her pics are not bad at all and if more than anything thats a reason to try her as most RO girls dont take it seriously. She told me she didn't do the profile to my surprise (so must have a pimp) so just be clear before money is transferred what she does or doesn't do. As she was clueless when I asked for a few things on her profile. But her attitude seemed like she would try a few things out.

Maybe I got her on a good day but sorry your experience wasnt that good.

Offline Brumish

I was just about to do a review.
Although her body is nice for her age she is a complete liar. I asked her for OWO, anal, 69 and kissing. Failed to deliver on any of the above. She has a wart like thing on her bum so makes it annoying just to watch and feel her arse from behind.
Used around 50 wet wipes during a brief OWO
Anyway as for Romanians. She is the craftiest. I wanted to leave but she begged me to stay and it went downhill.

At least with other Romanians you can walk away.

Liar, time waster and does not enjoy the job at all.