Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Couples  (Read 1054 times)

Offline TrainGuy

Has anyone got any advice on MF couples worth seeing?
My online wank bank is about 99% mmf at the mo - spitroast, dp, double facials  :cool: - and I want to get it ticked off my bucket list soon!
There’s a few that look ok with AWank feedback and a few new ones popped up lately that look very interesting…. But I’d like some opinions from trusted sources on here before I go for it.
Ta  :hi:

Offline EvilS

I've not seen them but Faye21 is on my hot list and she works as a couple too.

External Link/Members Only

Offline badsin

https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=320831.0

Your post reminded me of this review, doesn't look like they've signed into the AW account for a while.
Worth investigating though   :hi:

Offline Stongwee53

This is one ive looked at for a while but struggling to find a couple who look decent and arent into bb.

Offline TrainGuy

I've not seen them but Faye21 is on my hot list and she works as a couple too.

Ta. 220 an hour is a bit steep for me.. especially for a couple pushing 50

Offline TrainGuy

https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=320831.0

Your post reminded me of this review, doesn't look like they've signed into the AW account for a while.
Worth investigating though   :hi:

Good review but not very active by the looks of it - also the profile is unverified which is weird having been registered since mid 2020!

In conversation with a new couple now that seems promising  ;)

Offline HornyHemel

This couple are based in Northampton and are very good, I have seen them numerous times.   

Offline Space Invader

I have seen a few couples over the years but sadly they are all off the scene now .
One couple that i did recently ( within last 6 months ) exchange a few mails with, who did give off really good vibes and she looks hot on her profile is below -

adultwork.com/2362153 or External Link/Members Only -

Sadly we haven’t managed to meet up yet as my circumstances changed and so i no longer have a viable reason to be in her location ( spalding area ) but if you are able to get to them, it may be worth a visit , please do post a review if you go, it may encourage me to make more effort to get to them ,if its positive of course .
Only others i have tried that I think are still around  were a couple in Long Eaton - ( ages ago )got as far as front lounge when stink of smoke got too much and she entered the room, and lets just say - she wasn’t what I expected and so made a hasty retreat ( i think i may have reviewed that meeting , also had meeting with couple in Sheffield- think it was shaun and shauna , they were very friendly and made an effort , but i have never been back - ,!
Good hunting

Offline midspunter

Ta. 220 an hour is a bit steep for me.. especially for a couple pushing 50

Can recommend Faye and Shane without reservation and I wouldn't worry about the age thing - both are in spectacularly good shape.