Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: Hottest Tiffany - Aberdeen  (Read 2758 times)

2 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 6868026) (0 positive, 2 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by scutty brown]
1 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 7643075) (0 positive, 1 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by Davey Dykes]

Offline Kieslowski

External Link/Members Only

Price: £80 for half an hour incall

Comms: I had the horn pretty late in the evening, so texted to see if she was still taking bookings, which she was. Gave me her address straight away and asked when I wanted to come, so all pretty direct and to the point.

Location: flat in the city centre, pretty sure I've seen someone else in the same building, but in a different flat. Parking was easy because it was late. The flat itself was decent enough, and the bedroom was nice enough too. No complaints, really, although it's a bit public if you were going earlier in the day.

Looks etc: pictures are accurate. Nice face, good body, tits felt like they'd been enhanced a bit, but no obvious scarring and they still felt pretty soft to the touch.

Meeting: I was taken into the flat by an already-naked Tiffany, which was nice. In the bedroom I handed over the money and she told me to get naked. She came back and we pretty much got straight down to it. She played with my dick for a bit to get me hard, then put the condom on and started giving me oral while I played with her tits etc. Pretty good oral in fact. Then she got me to lie down and she went on top. After a few minutes, we swapped places. She started making moaning noises, but she had a bit of a bored look on her face. Probably partly because of this I went a bit floppy, so she played with my dick to get it hard again and I re-entered. At some point she said something about being tired, so I thought "okay, let's just treat this like a pump and dump". After a bit of moving legs about and so on, I did indeed both pump and dump. After cleaning up, she made it pretty obvious there was going to be no post-coital chat, so I got my clothes back on and went. I'd been there a little over 20 minutes - could probably have squeezed it all into 15 and saved myself £20 but never mind.

As a pump and dump, she satisfied my need to have a shag, so a negative would be harsh. But it was quite clear she had no interest in anything other than getting the deed over and done with as quickly as possible. If she was tired, she could have just not accepted the booking, but I suspect she'd have shown little interest even if it's been early evening.

I won't be going back, but I also don't regret going, so it's a neutral. If you're just after a 15 minute shag with someone with a decent body and don't care about pleasantries, then she's good enough. Don't expect a premium service though.

Offline Sha99er

That's a pity. I was actually checking her profile on AW yesterday and thought I would take the plunge..

Offline bluetable

I keep seeing her when I search, and notice she's gone from £130 for the hour down to £100 for hte hour. Wonder if she's struggling for business?  A shame her service is neutral - I quite like her slightly bimbo look and would have jumped at an hour for a ton if she was a little more enthusiastic.

Offline The_Don

I keep seeing her when I search, and notice she's gone from £130 for the hour down to £100 for hte hour. Wonder if she's struggling for business?  A shame her service is neutral - I quite like her slightly bimbo look and would have jumped at an hour for a ton if she was a little more enthusiastic.

From another review posted august 2022

it was a bit annoying messaging her as her responses were all 1 word responses not showing much enthusiasm for the meetup

whole process felt a bit robotic

Offline bluetable

Now using a new profile: External Link/Members Only

No reviews yet but tagging her here to link up to the old one.