Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: New Thai Barbie - Incall - Rowley Regis  (Read 3448 times)

109 review(s) for New Thai Barbie. (98 positive, 8 neutral, 3 negative) [Indexed by WARSZAWA16]

Offline chatbite

External Link/Members Only
External Link/Members Only

I have reviewed Barbie before around 3 months ago, saw her again recently and had a different experience so I thought the rules would allow for another review. Happy to be corrected on this though if a mod wants to take this down as I have no intention of touting.

Meet happened last week. Was trying for a couple of days to bag a decent meet after a run of negatives. Slim pickings were around locally so I thought I'd check on some of the ones I've seen before, not my usual style as I like to move on to someone new but needs must. Spotted Barbie was back around so fired off a text and got a quick reply, met her a couple of hours later. Location was a flat above some shops in the Rowley area, same one as is usually frequented by Thais in the B65 postcode. Price was £120 for the hour plus £30 for anal which I didn't do last time we met so wanted to partake. Also asked her if she would take a facial, I knew from experience she'd suck me dry but as I hadn't cum for over a week I knew it would be epic on her face. Sadly she said no because of her makeup - although worth noting she did say she takes it in the face if its her last client of the day.

Flat was perfectly adequate with a separate bedroom, nice and clean with a decent bed. Offered a shower but I declined as I'd just had one at home. Got straight into the action and I'd barely even got my clobber off before she was sucking my cock and licking my balls. She does give a great blowjob with lots of tongue. After some 69 action and rimming on her (all clean and tidy) she put the bag on and got on top for cowgirl. She rides really well, especially when she's squatting on you. Next up she got into doggy and lubed up her arse, she asked me to go slow at first which I did but still managed to penetrate her without much resistance. After a minute or two of being as gentle as I could she settled in and started pushing back against me. I took this as an invite and before long I was pounding away at her arse while pulling her hair and she took it like a champ. After 5-10 mins of this the sap was rising and she could tell, she asked if I wanted to cum on her tits. She lay down and asked me to straddle her chest. At this I stroked myself for a few seconds and unleashed a massive load over her. She flinched in surprise and said something along the lines of "oh my god you not doing hand jobs at home?". I was laughing and spunking at the same time, I was still going so she grabbed some tissues and tried to catch the rest which was a shame but I was well past the point of caring and she got it over her hands and arms as well.

Lay down for a good firm massage next and she chatted away. Interestingly she said that work is drying up these days as she thinks people have no spare money. She said last year she was going to Scotland and coming away with 3-4 grand a week, last time she went she saw two clients in a week so came back. Same issue in Wales apparently.

After a while we got into round two and she asked if I wanted a blowjob and CIM. Sucked me really well again and combined it with a handjob but with 10 mins to go I was struggling to pop a second time. She's got a quirky personality and said I couldn't leave until I came again so got out another rubber and got into doggy, anal was off the table by now but her pussy is nice and tight and after a few minutes of this along with some decent moaning from her I filled the bag. Went for a quick shower and she saw me off with a kiss She got me to check my keys, cash phone etc were all there which I thought was a nice touch but certainly not necessary from my experience of her.

Overall a solid punt again but I must admit I didn't fancy her as much this time as I'd remembered. I think I'd see her again as a plan B if she was local but other than that I think she's out of my system now I've had her arse as well. With the lack of quality around at the moment though you never know as she is decent VFM in my opinion.

Offline welshpunter17

Saw her a while back when she was in Cardiff, I've been waiting for her to come back.. Bit dissapointing to hear that she thinks Wales is drying up, all the girls here have upped their prices massivley and Barbie for 30 mins at £100 including anal is great value for money.

Offline beatndelete

Not sure how this one has 69 positives

Looks like a man

No shape just a blocky fat chick
Banned reason: Troll Multiple accounts ginganinja, thatbeeneguy, beatndelete,
Banned by: Kev40ish

Offline Dudleypunter

Very much a judgmental opinion….but hey no one gives A fuck about fact do they…

Offline thecretin

I first saw Barbie around a year ago in Dudley, saw her 3 x over 2 weeks and have seen her whenever she has been in the area, must have seen her around 15 x in total and also saw her last week and whilst the service is still a very good Gfe she seems to be getting bigger each time i see her, in 12 months she has really piled the weight on so last week will probably be the last time for me unless as a last resort.