Sugar Babies

Author Topic: Dogging in bedford?  (Read 1724 times)

markjhuk

Hi all!

Anyone ever tried dogging??

If so does anyone know the times and locations in and around bedford?

Thanks

Offline smiths

Hi all!

Anyone ever tried dogging??

If so does anyone know the times and locations in and around bedford?

Thanks

My advice is be very careful, you could get nicked for indecent exposure, or get robbed by some low life while your trousers are down and pretty helpless.

Offline CBPaul

Be careful indeed.

Haven't got a clue about Bedford, try google, you'll find free info on there.

I did go looking for action some years ago, out of interest really and the vain hope of a free filthy shag in the open. One site had sod all and the car got stuck and another did have a some action but also a load of teenagers loitering about. I got out pretty quickly and passed Mr Plod on the road just outside. Haven't tried since as I came to conclusion that it would be a load of blokes and one old munter. Might be wrong and missing out though.

Also stumbled across a gay site in the middle of the afternoon once. Unnerving experience that one.

Offline cunnyhunt

Also stumbled across a gay site in the middle of the afternoon once. Unnerving experience that one.

What did they do to you  :rolleyes:

Offline smiths

Be careful indeed.

Haven't got a clue about Bedford, try google, you'll find free info on there.

I did go looking for action some years ago, out of interest really and the vain hope of a free filthy shag in the open. One site had sod all and the car got stuck and another did have a some action but also a load of teenagers loitering about. I got out pretty quickly and passed Mr Plod on the road just outside. Haven't tried since as I came to conclusion that it would be a load of blokes and one old munter. Might be wrong and missing out though.

Many years ago me and a mate pulled into a car park for a spliff late at night and low and behold we started to see men in the bushes, some with cock in hand, and we noticed cars coming into the car park, then driving out only to return a bit later. As i now know its a gay dogging spot.

Offline CBPaul

Fortunately nothing, I did lock the car doors though  :D

Sitting reading the paper and listening to the radio in a nice little car park and suddenly became aware of someone in another car just watching me. Didn't think anything of it other than he was weird but harmless but after a while two more cars pulled in and three blokes in all went off together into the wilderness. Odd thing was 10 minutes later only 2 came back.

I wasn't that impressed as it is an area used by real dog walkers, often with their kids and I draw the line at that. 

Months later and the same car park - and no I didn't go an a daily basis - some plonker had written a note and hung it on a bush. Just read 'I need sex today at 3:00'. I was almost tempted to hang around and see who turned up, female and possible bingo, bloke and I'd drive off.