Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Pick of the day 6th August  (Read 1772 times)

Offline Steve2

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Skank Alert: The price this member charges has been brought into question. Please exercise caution.

:hi: :hi: :hi: :hi:

Offline Milky911

Chances of seeing her are slimmer than she is. I'd love to smash her.

Offline Convince Me

Geographically she belongs to Sash.

Offline Steve2

Offline Jimmyredcab

" The authenticity or legitimacy of this member's profile has been brought into question. Please exercise caution. "

Like every one of Steve2's ridiculous pick of the days.     :bomb: :bomb: :bomb:

Offline Steve2

" The authenticity or legitimacy of this member's profile has been brought into question. Please exercise caution. "

Like every one of Steve2's ridiculous pick of the days.     :bomb: :bomb: :bomb:

You really take stupidity to a new level Jimo

Offline Jimmyredcab

You really take stupidity to a new level Jimo

You are the one who has seen 39 lowlifes, not me.      :hi: :hi: :hi:

No offense meant.   

sash

well I tend to go past the area of Fri/Sat, so might TOFIT but the hampster pics make me understand, it wont be the girl in the pic.

Offline iPad3

Jesus wept, this I would understand from a new punter but you of all people jimmy should know how AW works.

Keep up the good work Steve, this ones a corker IMO!!

Offline beachtest

Did no-one see the link to the pictures I put up that the scammer obviously nicked?

Offline Steve2

Weird I got no hits on Google
« Last Edit: August 06, 2014, 10:54:56 am by Steve2 »

supernoodle

Offline Steve2

I don't think so. It normally picks the fakes up

Offline Steve2