Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: Princesskaterina - Red Bull - Dudley  (Read 1476 times)

2 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 5080152) (1 positive, 1 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by Payyourwaymate]

Offline theaccountant

So this one had been on my hit list for a while. I got the chance to see her in May 2022. This was a while ago, and I’ll be honest, I couldn’t be arsed to review her for a while. So I’m not going to go into the whishy-washy details and will just lay out the points. (By the way, I know the review is grammatically terribly).

The Girl: External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Comms: Text. Communicated on the day, and it’s handled by a maid. I didn’t learn that till I got into the room.

Time: 1hr @ £160.00

Location: Well-known hotel in Dudley. The same one in Solihull and Walsall

When: May 2022

Looks: The stats on her AW profile as accurate. Mixed raced girl, Size 4, 5’1” and A cup breasts. I can summarise her looks in three words. Slim, Slim, Slim. Slim without looking like she needs a Big Mac.

Service: Arrived at the location a few minutes early. Given the room number by text and made my way.

Behind the door thingy. I walked into the room, already familiar with the layout from my past exploits. Turn around and presented with a SLIM girl wearing near 8-inch heels with a thought running through my head, “hmm, she doesn’t look too bad. Shame her bar is a tad big for her. Flat stomach, though.”

Then I was hit with the smell of a gym locker room. Realising it had come from her. Clocked the empty cans of Redbull. Then put two-and-two together. She hadn't cleaned herself between bookings and drank one too many energy drinks. Red Bull may give you wings but doesn’t do your body odour any favours.

Took a shower, where she joined me in the bathroom and could talk as much as a preacher in front of your local shopping mall. Then made our way back to the bedroom.

Most of the details are in the back of my mind now, but to generalise.

She gives a fucking amazing sloppy blow job (OWO). She would position us in front of the mirror so she could look at herself while going down on me. Face Fucked her at the same time, deep-throating her.

Returned the favour with some reverse oral, but didn’t stay down there for too long.

On with the Condom then fucked her in doggy mainly, taking my full length without any resistance. Nice tight pussy.

She had a failed attempt at CowGirl as she just couldn’t angle herself. Maybe if she had taken off those amazonian level heels, it would have worked. Also the reason with fucking her in Mish was a nightmare as those heels kept digging into me.

Like a girl in heat, plenty of DFK though the booking. After I was done. Had another shower, the maid was calling to let her know my time was up and the next guy is waiting. So I made my way out.

Summary: Looks like the girl in the picture, services stated were provided. The way she sucks dick is to die for. The sex... was meh. The fact she had her insane heels on the whole time was fucking annoying. Pleasant girl to talk to, but she can talk a lot. So it would be wise to take the lead with her. So it's a Neutral from me.

Offline Topgun1

Good read OP and entertaining! Your grammar wasn’t so bad lol. :unknown:

She states Italian as nationality in her profile. Pics do look good. Difficult to find a proper Italian girl in this game in the Mids. A shame about her wearing the heels during but, fashion sense is on point in her pics. I won’t be seeing her based on your review though. Thanks for sharing.
Banned reason: previously banned - Cal55 - Alucard - bonatempora
Banned by: daviemac

Offline theaccountant

She states Italian as nationality in her profile. Pics do look good. Difficult to find a proper Italian girl in this game in the Mids. A shame about her wearing the heels during but, fashion sense is on point in her pics. I won’t be seeing her based on your review though. Thanks for sharing.

No worries.

Her English is good and she threw out a number of Italian phrases. Don’t know whether she was trying to prove she is Italian or not. It was amusing nonetheless.

Italian in nature, not in looks though.

She is mixed, there was a prior review of her where the OP stated she looked darker in the flesh. I agree with that.

But, my itch has been scratched so won’t be going back.

Offline Topgun1

Just had another glance at the pics… yeah she’s definitely mixed. First time I looked was quick. Italian women naturally have darker hair and skin so, I thought along those lines. If an SP like Monica Bellucci ever came along I’d say “take all my money!” :D

Hidden Image/Members Only

Offline shed

Great review thanks. Just a point, if the shoes were annoying why didn't you ask her to take them off.  :unknown:

Online Dark Vader

What Shed you not going to have a go at Top gun for mentioning Monica Bellucci on this thread?

Offline shed

What Shed you not going to have a go at Top gun for mentioning Monica Bellucci on this thread?

You had a drink 🍻

Offline Topgun1

Just pointing out the hypocrisy.

Good thing you aren't a petty person. :sarcastic:

Online Dark Vader

Offline Topgun1

You two started it.

It’s an open forum. You shared your opinion. We shared ours. This isn’t secondary school. We’re all adults. Let’s just agree to disagree.

I’m not about to entertain a debate/argument over something so insignificant.

Online Dark Vader

It’s an open forum. You shared your opinion. We shared ours. This isn’t secondary school. We’re all adults. Let’s just agree to disagree.

I’m not about to entertain a debate/argument over something so insignificant.
Significant enough for you to pipe up not only being wide of the mark with what I actually said and having absolutely no clue about the back story with this girl.

Offline theaccountant

Great review thanks. Just a point, if the shoes were annoying why didn't you ask her to take them off.  :unknown:

You know what. I honestly don't know why lol. I can't remember if I asked for her to take them off or not?

Offline guymids-72

She looks fit to be honest and sounds like she gives a decent service
Think I'd be looking for a early appointment though to avoid issues

Offline alibirmingham

I’ve been close to booking her a few times as a treat. But something just makes me second guess myself and I don’t end up booking.