Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: EroticEmms - Vauxhall  (Read 2433 times)

42 review(s) for Erotic Emms (42 positive, 0 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by WARSZAWA16]

Offline semaphore

External Link/Members Only

Price: £180 for an hour

Date: August

Comms: Fine. Prompt replies and clear directions

Looks: Emms was attractive enough facially, but not a stunner. Her body is very nice though, soft and curvy without being fat

Punt: Emms greeted me at the door with a kiss on the cheek, and offered me some water and a shower. I accepted both. After the shower we discussed exactly what I wanted from the punt. We’d discussed a boss/secretary roleplay beforehand, so we just worked out the details. She threw herself into the role, and was very convincing submissive secretary looking to please her demanding boss. She took a hard spanking, and took me nice and deep when she sucked me. Unfortunately her blowjob technique was a bit toothy, which did make me wince once or twice. She took a nice hard pounding in doggy before I finished in the bag, cleaned up, and we had a decent chat to finish off the time remaining. She didn’t rush me or clockwatch at all

All in all a very pleasant experience. She didn’t blow me away though, and I’m not sure if I’d return given how many other options there are out there