Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: maria.21 - Nottingham  (Read 1162 times)

20 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 6306235) (15 positive, 4 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by Payyourwaymate]
5 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 5409990) (2 positive, 3 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by Iloveoral]

Offline JD1

External Link/Members Only

Price paid: £35 for 15 min blow & go (OWO + CIM)

Comms: good comms via SMS, easy to arrange, clear instructions given for arrival, phone call for final guidance to property.

Location: large housing estate in Bulwell, could be difficult to find the property but her instructions are easy to follow and she guides by phone on arrival. Venue itself is a lived in family home, some of the other reviews were critical of this but I didn't see any issues, seemed like a normal family house to me.

The girl: photos don't give too much away - no face pics and only show individual body parts. I would guess she is in her 40s, "mum" type look, dressed casually with minimal makeup, small/perky boobs, curvier in other areas (bum and tum). Another review referred to her as a "middle eastern mix" - I don't know her ethnicity and it isn't mentioned on her profile, but this could be correct.

The action: friendly and easy to talk to girl, relaxed meet. After exchanging funds and a bit of small talk she stripped down to her underwear, I took off my clothes, and she got to work. The blowjob was average, not too deep or anything. Came in her mouth and think she spat it out into a tissue, but not 100% sure. Got dressed and chatted a little as she saw me out.

Overall a good value B&G meet but wouldn't rush back.