Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Heidi Sexy Thai - Leamington Spa  (Read 2013 times)

37 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 6767196) (30 positive, 3 neutral, 4 negative) [Indexed by Derrick101]

Offline mriainandrews

AW profile link:  External Link/Members Only

Same experience as xxpat recently. Tried to call but no answer so texted and got list of services and prices back. Asked for a time and she then asked for 30 mins later, agreed and headed over.

Arrived 15 mins early from the drive over with texts saying "Hope you're nearby" which I replied yes, just parked. Get to the rough location specified and say I've arrived. 5 mins later, text with code to enter plus room number, but no specific location. Code doesn't work on the buildings around me. Tred to call and text to get better directions but no answer. Wait 15 mins feeling pretty dodgy after trying to enter 3 buildings with the wrong code. So text to say I'm leaving and make other arrangements. On the way to the car she tries to call, but I'm booked in somewhere else now so don't answer.

Offline Dixson

Heidi is a great girl, but unfortunately her booker is seriously letting her down. I made a return visit and thought I'd been hung out to dry when I couldn't get a response on arrival, until my messages were responded to 15 mins late. I managed to get to see Heidi and she was great - and she showed me a photo of the 9 phones her booker runs!