Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: Polish Sara - Birmingham  (Read 4141 times)

48 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 5646009) (42 positive, 4 neutral, 2 negative) [Indexed by Payyourwaymate]

Offline Topgun1

External Link/Members Only

Saw Sara a few months back when she was last touring in Bham.

Had seen Sara's profile pop up in Bham a few times and always liked the look of this leggy blonde. On the day of booking sent a message in the morning and wasn't too long before I got a response. Replies were speedy and got to a point where she had sent me the post code, time was agreed, etc and I got the impression we were all good to go. Because I did finish my last response along the lines of "okay, that's fine." So, proceeded to get ready as the time agreed wasn't too far off in the afternoon. Luckily in between showering, etc I sent her another text as I enquired about something else but, the text format changed? Then tried calling and it went to voicemail? So, switched SIMS as I had a spare with some credit on and phoned her. She answered and I told her which number I had initially contacted off and then asked "have you blocked me?" She awkwardly replied "yes" then went on to explain because I didn't reply promptly to confirm? The manner in which my text(s) were sent were a confirmation but, she wanted me to solidly say something like "I'll see you then." Thereafter, she apologised for the misunderstanding and said she'll unblock my number and we were 100% good to go with the booking. Shortly after switching SIMS back I get a text off Sara and the message format being normal again.

Madness lol! :dash:

Made my way to hers and was slightly early however, after a phone call with Sara she said "no problem, come in." Her place was located at the back of Broad St; clean and fit for purpose. As I got in saw Sara and was happy with what I saw. She's pretty yet, don't know why she had powdered her makeup on. 50% of pics on AW are touched up. I'd say she's around or slightly older than her advertised age. Stats on AW are accurate; has fake tits but, not really got much of an arse.

Handed over her payment (£230 for 1.5 hours). She went to stash it and get me a drink. Told me to wait a few mins as she wanted to put on some nice lingerie for me. Tbf, I was in a little early and she was still in the process of getting ready. She came back in wearing a classy blue set. Was also apologetic about blocking me. Booking began more or less on time at this point. Started off with some kissing and this was LFK; it remained LFK throughout the booking. We both lay on the bed and took things slow continuing to kiss. A good amount of mutual touching was going on and wasn't too long before she wanted to show me her tits.

I helped her out of her bra and started playing with her tits, with my hands and then working them with my mouth. Her tits are more on the firm side. Eventually, she got out of her thong and I decided to go down on her. She was clean and tasted fresh. Was okay for me to eat her pussy but, no fingers inside. Sara wasn't really that receptive to my efforts and I did find her a bit wooden. After going down on her a bit, she opted to give me OWO. The OWO was pretty basic at best and had no "wow" factor. She pretty much just went up and down, not too deep and my balls never got any attention. As I was getting bored with the BJ I suggested 69 and she obliged. Did this for a bit and was ready for sex thereafter.

Rubber on and started the sex off in missionary. Again, she was mostly wooden and her attempts at making noise weren't great to signal she was into it. Switched to cowgirl and she was okay on top but, quite basic. Got the chance to play with her tits during. She then switched to reverse cowgirl, did this for a bit and I wanted to fuck her in doggy. Once in doggy I was able to go at my pace, made the most of her pussy, spanked her ass and decided to pull out and cum on her tits. After the cleanup Sara asked if I wanted a massage and I agreed.

She oiled me up a little and started to massage me. The massage was very average at best and tbh, I wasn't enjoying it all that much. Let her go on for a little bit but, decided to stop her when I had, had enough. Decided to chill, kiss and hug between rounds. We talked a little and her English is okay at best. However, I wouldn't go in expecting a good flow of conversation. Again, she felt really bad about blocking me in the first instance and kept apologising. Promptly moved her on from that; as I really didn't want the booking to become a 'dwelling session.' Wasn't actually bad at conversation thereafter when she started talking about other (carefree) things.

Recovery period over and I was happy to go for a second round to make the most of my money! She started off giving me some OWO again and wanking my cock off. Again, wasn't great yet, did the job of getting me hard again. This time she began by riding me and there was a little more "oomph" you could say. We kissed during and wasn't too long before I we switched and I gave her a good pounding! After a short-while in doggy; switched to missionary, kissed during fucking and filled the bag.

Another cleanup done and chilled for a bit. Remainder of the booking was a bit of a GFE-note and some chat. Got ready and left shortly after.

In the end I found this to be quite a vanilla experience. I'm still going to award a positive as I still got everything I wanted during the booking, and she did put the effort in. Albeit she was a little wooden/mechanical you could say. Also, found the initial blocking fiasco funny although, a little silly on her part. She wanted a prompt unnecessary reply and I get these girls have a lot of time-wasters, but still. It just hinted high maintenance behaviour to me.

All-in-all I'm glad a visited however, I won't be returning. You can call this a weak positive in a sense. 
« Last Edit: August 30, 2022, 08:32:35 pm by Topgun1 »
Banned reason: previously banned - Cal55 - Alucard - bonatempora
Banned by: daviemac

Offline JontyR

Wooden? from the way you describe I'm surprised you didn't get splinters!

Thanks for the review though.

Offline Topgun1

Wooden? from the way you describe I'm surprised you didn't get splinters!

Thanks for the review though.

No problem.

lol, it’s a way to describe someone’s demeanour. Mostly in the acting sense. For e.g. Keanu Reaves is a bit of a “wooden” actor. Not a term used too often.

Offline chatbite

Thanks for reviewing. I'd been eying her up too but somehow a positive review has put me off seeing her for good  :D

Offline Topgun1

Thanks for reviewing. I'd been eying her up too but somehow a positive review has put me off seeing her for good  :D

No problem.

lol, glad it helped! ;)