Sugar Babies

Author Topic: Peterborough  (Read 1340 times)

New but addicted

Hi does anyone have any  good recommendations in or nearby to peterborough?

The happy one

Offline Jeff_withpetersen

Demi of Peterborough is pretty good if you like the older woman. Little honey jessica gets rave reviews on AW but I haven't seen personally.

Offline PeterTheGreek

I have seen Jessica and can recommend her highly if you like slim teen girls and are into facials (giving them, I mean, not receiving!).

Offline Natwest

I second that. It took a long time to get a reply from her by email so tread carefully in your wording would be my advice. But she really is lovely and I finished with a superb CIM and swallow (again her swallowing, not me!). She certainly does what she says and she looks stunning.

Offline eyeseebee

Totally agree re Jessica. She once showed me how many e-mails she gets in a day, and believe me there was a lot. I think she therefore has to separate the wheat from the chaff, hence there might be a delay in her response times. What I will say is that is more than worth whatever delay there may be, and once she knows you (has seen you) she is a very good and efficient communicator.

The happy one

Offline PeterTheGreek

Re: Waverley's comments about e-mails, Jessica once told me she doesn't care for the blunt approach, e.g. "I wanna fuck you at [time]", so I agree that a polite initial enquiry is the way to go.

The happy one

She does look good but for that money I would want more on her enjoys list

It's seems very vanilla

Offline Natwest

I think the attraction of CIM and Swallow as distinct from CIM and spit it out sways it for me. Especially when she shows you it all in her mouth before swallowing.

The other attraction for me was she undressed me. Sounds a small thing but I hate being told to take my clothes off and standing around naked, waiting for someone to come back in the room or getting out of a shower and having my towel taken away.

There was something unbelievably sexy to have a 20 year old girl dressed in her schoolie gear undoing my belt, zip and putting her hand inside.........

Sorry, got taken by the moment there.

Offline eyeseebee

She does look good but for that money I would want more on her enjoys list

It's seems very vanilla
I'm sure there are several Eastern Europeans who will offer more services for less money. Whether or not they actually deliver those services, or whether or not the girl who opens the door is the one you see in the pictures, are different matters altogether.

Offline Sparta Prada

If you are thinking about punting today or tomorrow, try to see Classy Jenny who is in Peterborough today and tomorrow. Her GFE service is incredible, she's hot and you won't be disappointed in any shape or form. She's been reviewed on UK Punting so search for them using her AW ID number.

External Link/Members Only External Link/Members Only