Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: Leaving the door open  (Read 1956 times)

Offline Mjg

Just wondering if anyone’s had any experience of leaving the door open during a booking if so where do they allow it and if anything’s happened in addition to what you’d booked

Online Blackpool Rock

I'm guessing you mean in a parlour so other punters / girls walking past can see you fucking  :unknown:

There is a punter who does that at LMB Bury, i'm sure he's posted about it on here but can't recall who it is but he's a regular poster, couple of girls there have also said a few punters like to do it

Offline Mjg

Hi yes sorry I did mean a palour booking, only been to roses and baileys but haven’t asked looking to book something next week but it’s defo something I fancy trying

Offline TomTank

Sheridans definitely do it.
Baileys probably would, probs on a Friday.
Roses might.
La Maison, Milly did it with me, because she got a kick out of shouting other girls to watch her whipping me.

Offline Mjg

Cheers Tom might try roses or baileys next week

Offline sparkus

Is this a regional or UK topic OP?

I did once punt in a bedroom with no door and the old dear I was porking's West Indies compatriot flatmate milling around. Church goer, by all accounts.

Offline bbois77

Sheridans definitely do it.
Baileys probably would, probs on a Friday.
Roses might.
La Maison, Milly did it with me, because she got a kick out of shouting other girls to watch her whipping me.

No holes barred in Sheridans, door open, other girls /punters in room, reception and corridor fun.

I've had a blowie off two girls in Roses in reception, ask and you shall receive  :hi:

Offline Mjg

Hi can I ask when this was at roses think that's my favourite place if I'm honest an a think its I want to experience this kind of booking 🙃

Offline Jayj

Long time ago in TJ’s (Walkden Parlour now closed) they used to have a very liberal attitude to doors being left open, on a couple of occasions I didn’t even bother with the room just did it in reception with guys sat around or heading in and out, bent the girl over the reception desk knocked the back out of her while receptionist was taking calls and bookings 😂😂😂

Offline threechilliman

Long time ago in TJ’s (Walkden Parlour now closed) they used to have a very liberal attitude to doors being left open, on a couple of occasions I didn’t even bother with the room just did it in reception with guys sat around or heading in and out, bent the girl over the reception desk knocked the back out of her while receptionist was taking calls and bookings 😂😂😂
Top quality, my idea of good fun

Offline WelshClipper

You should definitely write a book.  :thumbsup:

Online Bustydusty

Never left the door open but had someone pay for me to have an extra 15 minutes with a girl in sheridans while he came in to watch
He may well be on here  :unknown:

And if you are I’m always up for that  :thumbsup:
« Last Edit: August 30, 2022, 06:42:35 pm by Bustydusty »

Offline Trotter671

I'm guessing you mean in a parlour so other punters / girls walking past can see you fucking  :unknown:

There is a punter who does that at LMB Bury, i'm sure he's posted about it on here but can't recall who it is but he's a regular poster, couple of girls there have also said a few punters like to do it

Yep BR - seen this yonks ago at La Maison when I went for a pee just before my booking. If I recall I was invited to stay and watch/join in but was all set for my booking with Luana.

Offline Mjg

I has Kassy walk in when I was tongue deep up roxy last year which was horny as hell

Offline Pegasus Rider

I always leave the door open at Sheridans. Makes it more fun inviting people in....although I haven't been for a while.....which is a travesty considering I'm just round the corner  :unknown:

Offline bbois77

Hi can I ask when this was at roses think that's my favourite place if I'm honest an a think its I want to experience this kind of booking 🙃

A couple of times with Kelly a while back, more recently with Lottie :hi: