Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: Ella 4U xx - Paddington - Gluck-Gluck 3000  (Read 3787 times)

30 review(s) for Ella 4U xx (20 positive, 3 neutral, 7 negative) [Indexed by Davey Dykes]

Offline Kevin Boss

WG's Link: External Link/Members Only

Price: £40 - 15 minutes.

The SP: BBW sized Woman, definitely matches her pictures on profile.

Services: OWO, Some Foot Fetish, Deepthroat and CIM.

The Punt: Arrived Promptly for the session at Paddington, its around some hotels near a main road. Very good comms, very responsive. Let in thru the door by her after texting that I'd arrived. Looked great, nails etc well maintained aswell. Friendly and polite and after confirming times paid the £40 and dropped the armor.

Offered a shower but had one at home, I did go and clean up Big Eddie incase. Onto the bed, its slightly short length wise, im around 6'4 so legs just go over length wise. Once well positioned played around with her feet whilst she absolutely devoured me, deepthroating, sloppy sucking etc. Felt amazing hearing and feeling her go to town on Big Eddie, wasn't long maybe 8-10mins into the punt before I blew in CIM, she kept sucking thru it making the Orgasm even better. Drained completely. Tactifully I believe laid the swimmers in a wipe and cleaned me up.

Said my goodbyes after clean up and was out in about 16mins etc after some chat. She has somewhat decent English, and can hold an ok length conversation but will struggle here and there with certain words etc.

Will return as is about 30mins on the Lizzy Line

Hidden Image/Members Only

« Last Edit: August 29, 2022, 06:27:46 pm by Kevin Boss »

Offline sexilicous7

Seen her a few times and her BJ is well executed each time. Also she is a qualified masseuse and had a massage table when i have seen her so gives a proper massage as well!

Offline Kevin Boss

Seen her a few times and her BJ is well executed each time. Also she is a qualified masseuse and had a massage table when i have seen her so gives a proper massage as well!

Might need to try the massage next time

Offline Payyourwaymate

Gluck Gluck 3000 huh...that's a big statement you know lol. You saying she's up with the best of them?

Offline Kevin Boss

Gluck Gluck 3000 huh...that's a big statement you know lol. You saying she's up with the best of them?

Going to do my KT Impression here

Well tbh I'd not say im a Veteran in the world of 😋😋😋👅👅👅👅👅😋😋😋😋👅👅👅👅👅👅👅😋😋😋😋😋👅👅👅👅👅👅👅👅😋😋😋😋😋👅👅👅 Sloppy Glucky DT CIM OWO 😋😋😋👅👅👅👅👅😋😋😋😋👅👅👅👅👅👅👅😋😋😋😋😋👅👅👅👅👅👅👅👅😋😋😋😋😋👅👅👅 but it takes a lot for me to blow on OWO, only two WGs have got me off with that and which is her and Sexy Amanda both fairly large women surprisingly. Yet to explore Mia Moist tho who I hear is the Gluck-Gluck 4000.  :crazy: :wacko: Amanda for me atm still holds the current lead for WGs i've seen of current as she has me rearing to blow in under 5mins consistently in the last 5 punts. For me I find especially with her that the most effective position seems to be Reverse Oral or 69 position as they can rest themselves ontop and control the flow, lasted much longer without shifting Ella as she was sideways which kinda off the bed no complaints as enjoyed it longer.
« Last Edit: August 30, 2022, 12:49:48 am by Kevin Boss »

Offline Payyourwaymate

Going to do my KT Impression here

Well tbh I'd not say im a Veteran in the world of 😋😋😋👅👅👅👅👅😋😋😋😋👅👅👅👅👅👅👅😋😋😋😋😋👅👅👅👅👅👅👅👅😋😋😋😋😋👅👅👅 Sloppy Glucky DT CIM OWO 😋😋😋👅👅👅👅👅😋😋😋😋👅👅👅👅👅👅👅😋😋😋😋😋👅👅👅👅👅👅👅👅😋😋😋😋😋👅👅👅 but it takes a lot for me to blow on OWO, only two WGs have got me off with that and which is her and Sexy Amanda both fairly large women surprisingly. Yet to explore Mia Moist tho who I hear is the Gluck-Gluck 4000.  :crazy: :wacko:

:lol: :lol: :lol: