Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Emily Jane - Fantastic time. EJ is so much fun - Norwich  (Read 4910 times)

15 review(s) for Emily_Jane (15 positive, 0 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by kuck]

Offline norwichfunseeker

External Link/Members Only

Emily Janes profile hasn't been active for some while, but as I have seen her previously (not sure why I havent reviewed - apologies - but she is highly reviewed on here, and rightly so) I had her number in my phone, and sent a text about availability.

Whilst EJ said she wasn't 'officially' working, so she was trimmed rather than shaved etc, that actually added to the appeal of a more natural appearance for me, (I wasnt disappointed at all) and i was offered some potential days for that week but i must admit the excitement of seeing this one again was too good, and I went for a booking on the same day which she agreed to for that afternoon. Agreed a time, and outfit request, and same location as before (riverside near Morrisons / B&M etc) so parking is easy too. Agreed to an hour for £160.00.

Start time was a little delayed, only slightly, but EJ kept me informed so all was good. Plus I was in no rush and knew she was worth the little wait. Given the door number and in I went.
Now EJ is very slim -not unhealthy, very attractive, engaging and Id guess late twenties at the most. Long dark hair, and the softest skin. She was dressed as requested. Shirt (no bra), tie, very short skirt, stockings, high heels etc. Absolutely stunning. Very small boobs with nice responsive nipples though. She believes they have grown since our last meeting, and i was inclined to agree, although still small, they are good fun.  despite her up front admission of being trimmed and not shaved, etc I was in no way disappointed with her appearance. Quite the opposite, as she has a natural beauty.

It was a hot day, so EJ placed a fan in the room, and brought herself and I a glass of water each. Paperwork exchanged and onto the action.

Lots, and I mean lots of proper DFK, mutual touching and undressing. it was like meeting your girlfriend again after being apart for months.

EJ has a very sweet almost innocent look and sound to her, but do not be deceived - she is filthy when you hit the right parts, and can switch seamlessly from being all giggled girly girly with a nice sweet tone, to a horny nympho and telling you what she likes and wants you to do. Her pussy is very sensitive, and she squeals when it gets too much, but doesn't ask you to stop, just slow down / change the angle / less pressure etc. I think she would be upset if you stopped.

She provided me with an excellent long OWO, with lots of licking, and attention to balls too. Felt awesome.  As always I checked if CIM was allowed, and she replied with an 'of course', almost as if it was obligatory! I wasn't going to refuse or upset her.

EJ straddled me for a good 69, and her pussy is sweet and fresh. EJ confirmed she had some toys with her when I booked so I asked which ones she would like, and we sent for the Anal beads which she asked me to insert slowly. Everything is done with lube, and each bead insertion was met with a squeal followed by a little sigh of satisfaction. Initially the final bead was too large / deep, but after some play, both ways, this too was accepted in the same manner.

During a break from Round 1, EJ said she had a butt plug If I wanted to try that (on her not me, I hastily checked). She lubed it up, and asked me to go slowly again. A gently push, then slowly past the point of now return as her tight little arse appeared to 'suck it in' Another delightful squeal  from EJ - she certainly knows what she likes, and I like that too - alot!

She rubbered me up and said she wanted to ride me, climbed onboard, slipped me and off she want - what a sight to behold, She said with the butt plug in it felt good and tight. I must admit it felt bloody good to me too. However I cannot always manage 2 pops and sometimes not in FS, so I opted for some more OWO, which EJ gladly agreed to.
Whilst she was bent over I took the opportunity to slide a finger up her arse, which was willingly accepted, all she did reasonably ask was that I didn't go from arse to pussy without cleaning inbetween.  That's a fair enough request.

EJ is gorgeous, young, youthfully innocent and filthy at the same time. Giggly and squealy, but also very grounded and chatty throughout the meeting (well apart from when she had my cock in he mouth of course).
The hour flew by, and i have already messaged to arrange a repeat which I hope is soon, i have plenty more I wish to discover with her. 

Absolutely a 10/10 meeting for me.

Offline Gigawang

lucky bugger id give my left arm to smash this ol`girl any intel on if she is ever going to be officially working again ?

Offline norwichfunseeker

lucky bugger id give my left arm to smash this ol`girl any intel on if she is ever going to be officially working again ?

She said she would be back on AW - but no indication of dates.

She is worth the wait. not that that helps you!

Offline Gigawang

thank you will keep an eye out  :thumbsup:

Offline norwichfunseeker

thank you will keep an eye out  :thumbsup:

I believe from previous comments from other posters on here that she has read UKP previously, so she may see your comment.  :unknown:

Online cheek

You lucky fucker, I have wanted to see EJ for years but it never aligned. We exchanged emails in the lockdowns but she's been inactive since they ended and we never set a date.

Offline norwichfunseeker

Probably one of three (maybe four) girls I've seen when I've left feeling totally satisfied, and that got value for my money in this expensive hobby of ours.

The fact ive already tried to book again should say enough.

Offline Cimex

That brings back some very fond memories of a few years ago of hotels, my caravan and Holkham beach  :D I'm not sure that I could do her justice these days but there is a distinct stirring in my boxers.  I'll have to top up my toy bag if EJ starts back on AW. EJ's number is one that I regret removing from my phone when I had a regular GF. 

Offline norwichfunseeker

That brings back some very fond memories of a few years ago of hotels, my caravan and Holkham beach  :D I'm not sure that I could do her justice these days but there is a distinct stirring in my boxers.  I'll have to top up my toy bag if EJ starts back on AW. EJ's number is one that I regret removing from my phone when I had a regular GF.

She does seem to be consistently good, even without being on AW for long periods.

More like her please.

Offline workinallweek

spending time in that area for work would love to meet up with her 
Banned reason: Offering glowing positive reviews for free bookings.
Banned by: daviemac

Offline norwichfunseeker

Just a quick update, unsurprisingly I have received many messages from posters on here, who have asked me for EJs number and each of you have said youve seen her before and would like a repeat visit.

I can't reply to you all privately, as the forum restricts that.

Also it would appear that EJs phone is currently switched off so no one is missing out currently.

Offline Lowie1973

I doubt she’d want her number given out anyway
Those of us who lost it will
Just have to wait for her to hop back onto to Adultwork
Meanwhile enjoy yourself - she’s an awesome punt
Say hi from the rest of us lol

Offline norwichfunseeker

I doubt she’d want her number given out anyway
Those of us who lost it will
Just have to wait for her to hop back onto to Adultwork
Meanwhile enjoy yourself - she’s an awesome punt
Say hi from the rest of us lol

Certainly wouldn't share on a public forum. Discretion works both ways, and her AW profile is offline for a reason. However she did say she will be reactivating her profile, but no indication of time frames.

I just got lucky with my timings I guess.

Offline Lowie1973

Certainly wouldn't share on a public forum. Discretion works both ways, and her AW profile is offline for a reason. However she did say she will be reactivating her profile, but no indication of time frames.

I just got lucky with my timings I guess.
Absolutely- she’s a great person so I just hope she’s not been ill !

Offline norwichfunseeker

Absolutely- she’s a great person so I just hope she’s not been ill !

No signs or mention of anything like that.

Offline Lowie1973

That’s good to hear !
If you see her again tell her I said hi !!

Offline Eeyore

I saw Emily Jane many many years ago, I can’t believe she is still in her twenties ?

Along with a London based Thai girl called Zizzi (long since departed) she was the cutest girl I’ve ever met.

It was so long ago I last saw her but on the two occasions (or maybe three ?) I saw her I think we met near Asda when there was a hotel complex near the old sports park.

An indication of how good she was is that like Zizzi I still after all these years have great memories.

Online PilotMan

Excellent review. I see she has reviews going back to 2014, where she was described as just leaving her teens, so her reported age (late 20's) would seem to make sense.

She's a very long way from my usual travels but if ever I find myself in that neck of the woods, I will act as though she has 2 Michelin stars; as they say in the guide ("worth a detour"). 😋🍴

Offline norwichfunseeker

Excellent review. I see she has reviews going back to 2014, where she was described as just leaving her teens, so her reported age (late 20's) would seem to make sense.

She's a very long way from my usual travels but if ever I find myself in that neck of the woods, I will act as though she has 2 Michelin stars; as they say in the guide ("worth a detour"). 😋🍴

Thanks PM.

She is well worth a booking / detour. although can be tricky to get booked - as ive said before i think i just got lucky with my timings.

I tried to make my review realistic and genuine but not too fluffy, BUT she was as good as ive said and then some. Nothing negative about the meeting at all, once booked.

She has the look, and sound of a teen, and is a delight when she squeals.

Offline Thickrick

A duo with EJ & Hannah Banks would be awesome.

Online Natwest

With a small amount of help from OP who confirmed I had EJ's correct number I have been lucky to have remained on her guest list. As her page is not active I won't review but have also recently had the pleasure of her company. I haven't  been tempted back into the punting world since discovering SB/SD except to see EJ. Just can't fault her and the way she switches between sweet/slut is completely unique. If Little Honey Jessica ever returned to Peterborough that might test my resolve but as long as I can see EJ a few times a year that is plenty for me. No other punt has ever come close.

Actually, remembered that's not completely true about not being tempted back as did try one new girl I reviewed a few weeks ago. But no comparison and most unlikely to be repeated.
« Last Edit: October 25, 2022, 03:39:14 pm by Natwest »

Offline PeteSmyth

If Little Honey Jessica ever returned to Peterborough that might test my resolve but as long as I can see EJ a few times a year that is plenty for me. No other punt has ever come close.
Is Little Honey Jessica still active? I remember she lived in Peterborough but regularly toured Norwich. She was so popular, trying to get an appointment with her was like trying to secure an audience with The Pope.

Online Natwest

Is Little Honey Jessica still active? I remember she lived in Peterborough but regularly toured Norwich. She was so popular, trying to get an appointment with her was like trying to secure an audience with The Pope.

No sadly she isn't active anymore and packed up a few years ago. She was a little honey and her bj's and swallows were very memorable. Again, so sweet and so filthy.

Offline norwichfunseeker

With a small amount of help from OP who confirmed I had EJ's correct number I have been lucky to have remained on her guest list. As her page is not active I won't review but have also recently had the pleasure of her company. I haven't  been tempted back into the punting world since discovering SB/SD except to see EJ. Just can't fault her and the way she switches between sweet/slut is completely unique. If Little Honey Jessica ever returned to Peterborough that might test my resolve but as long as I can see EJ a few times a year that is plenty for me. No other punt has ever come close.

Actually, remembered that's not completely true about not being tempted back as did try one new girl I reviewed a few weeks ago. But no comparison and most unlikely to be repeated.

Happy to help along upstanding member!

i have been trying to rebook EJ to no avail.
Respect to you for getting booked in.

Online Natwest

Happy to help along upstanding member!

i have been trying to rebook EJ to no avail.
Respect to you for getting booked in.

She doesn't seem to check her phone often these days so I tend to pick a day well in advance. She really is in a class of her own. I admire you for your continuing contribution in seeking out others NFS, but I just can't be arsed to take the risk anymore. Nothing feels like it will match up and you look back every time and think, "God that was so much fun!"

Online Natwest

Just looked back and it is nearly 8 years since the first time I saw her and the last was as good as the first. That is some achievement in this punting world.

Offline norwichfunseeker

UPDATE

About a week after I texted EJ to ask her plans and if she was available she replied to say she was working this week.
Looking back at the texts within 3 minutes we had agreed a date, price and time.

Comms all via text with a confirmation and outfit request sent nearer the time.

Further reply to my 'parked text' then a go text bang on the appt time.

Same place as before, near Morrisons / Riverside so parking free and easy.

EJ was a gorgeous, giggly and squealy as before. Lots of DFK, and mutual touching and undressing etc.

I mentioned the use of her butt plug from when I was there before and she asked If id like her to put it in. I declined her putting it in and said I wanted to, and reminded her of the slow and gentle request she made last time. She got the plug out, and then said she just needed to warm it up, gave it a wipe and popped it in her mouth! even that was sexy to watch. plug lubbed up, she turned and offered her arse to me. A gentle push and very slowly in it went. I like to feel it stretch she said, with a little sigh. I kept pushing, then the final part was sucked in with a little gasp.

Then a very prolonged OWO which I again was encouraged to CIM, which I duly obliged and she kept locked on as I exploded in her mouth. She kept sucking as I shot my load, and then right at the end went down my entire length!  This was interspersed with some great 69 action and getting a good feast on her trimmed pussy, which was a fresh as a daisy.

Cuddle on the bed with some little touches and teasing and I told EJ that I just had to fuck her,  but wasnt sure i would cum. She said it was obligatory to fuck but she had already had one mouthful of cum, so was happy if I didnt get over the line, but she needed to get me to my fighting weight first and slipped down the bed, for some more OWO.

once at full weight a rubber applied and EJ climbed aboard for some CG action, reaching down and rubbing her clit as she rode me, and encouraging me to play with her small, but fine titties.

after some grinding, we decided to go for some more 69, and I had another good feast. Her pussy does get sensitive and sometimes you have to stop / change angle as its too intense for her, but lots of fun girly squealing precedes this, and she is good at controlling what is good etc.

After lots of licking,  and the insertion of the anal beads up her arse, EJ got to orgasm - which I believe was genuine, as she hasnt done this with me before. she then reached for her glass of water, and said she needed to pop to the kitchen for a refil. Came back and said, oh im sorry you have to go, we have gone over time, but there is no way I was letting you leave until you finished, and thank you for that. She got a mouth full of my jizz, I made her come, and paid her for the privilege too.

Talking of prices - was 160 for 60 same as before.

i was having a great time, so much so that Ididnt get a chance to go up her arse. Ill have to go again.... gutted.

I have appended this to my previous  review as service rating, location. etc are all the same. Excellent service.

« Last Edit: November 04, 2022, 12:00:28 pm by norwichfunseeker »

Online calzone

This girl sounds and looks amazing, any idea if she is likely to be taking on new clients at any point?
« Last Edit: November 04, 2022, 02:13:27 pm by calzone »

Offline norwichfunseeker

This girl sounds and looks amazing, any idea if she is likely to be taking on new clients at any point?

I mentioned that her AW profile is set to content only. She said she is in a fortunate position of only having to work when she wants, and she certainly enjoys it too.
So personally I've no idea.sorry.

Online dkpunter

I tried to contact her via AW email but no joy.
It's a shame that she is not open to new clients, but it is what it is.
Happy you're enjoying your time, NFS

Offline itk

I tried to contact her via AW email but no joy.
It's a shame that she is not open to new clients, but it is what it is.
Happy you're enjoying your time, NFS

I did the same a couple of weeks ago and got a reply that she no longer accepts bookings. Shame as many years ago I had a booking with her that got cancelled and then I never got around to seeing her. One of many that got away.