Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: Isobellaboobs & Miss Sexy Aysha UK - Leeds  (Read 3170 times)

44 review(s) for Isobellaboobs (38 positive, 6 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by Payyourwaymate]
16 review(s) for miss sexy aysha uk (12 positive, 2 neutral, 2 negative) [Indexed by Payyourwaymate]

Offline qarma

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only
External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

This meeting took place recently in Leeds, £240 for 1 hour. 

Comms - Meeting arranged via AW messages to Isobel. 

Venue - Decent apartment in Pudsey which I'd been to before when I'd seen Isobel. 

The girls - I think both girls are gorgeous. Neither is universally attractive so some of you will be disappointed and others, like me, will be very happy. The girls compliment each other very well physically and in personality - Isobel is an all round bigger girl than Aysha, with lovely curves and amazing tits, whereas Aysha is very slim with pert tits and a lovely, small shapely arse. I was over the moon I was spending an hour with them!!

Services provided - Kissing, OWO, RO, rimming, sex in CG, RCG, mish & doggy, anal (Isobel), CIM (Aysha).

Overall - This was an amazing experience and one I fully intend to repeat. I find both girls to be really nice people to spend time with, and when that time is spent naked and doing all sorts of naughty stuff then it's just perfect. Both are very laid back and easy going and make the time all about you, doing stuff that you want to do, but they also enjoy each other too!! Both girls suggested stuff which I was happy to go along with, but I think next time I'll try and take more control just to see if that enhances my enjoyment. They're very accommodating ladies so I've no doubt they'd be up for anything I'd suggest.

If you're thinking of having a 2-girl experience then it would be hard to find better IMO.