Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: GeeGeeP - Stevenage  (Read 1286 times)

12 review(s) for Gigi Patsy UK (12 positive, 0 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by kuck]

Online signy

GeeGeeP seen in Stevenage. £180 for 1 hour incall.

External Link/Members Only  or External Link/Members Only

Booking and comms. Email and then texts on the day. No problems; the directions to the flat were particularly detailed and helpful.

Location. A small, but nice and tidy, flat in Stevenage. Within a few minutes’ walk from free parking in Asda (it is up to three hours free, despite what the signs indicate, at least at present). I showered on arrival, and the bathroom was clean and the shower easy to use. Pretty much an ideal venue.

Appearance. Gigi’s profile gives very good indication of her general appearance. She really is 5’11” and a solid woman, although everything is in proportion with no excess weight, and a size 12 seems about right. Lots of tattoos. Blonde and attractive.

Services. A simple roleplay, in which Gigi had the slightly subservient role, but she played it well and I am confident she could do more demanding roles. She had taken the trouble to wear the correct costume. Plenty of LFK to start with, and then into OWO, reverse oral and rimming on her, including a good period in 69; all good. Sex to finish. A very pleasant and friendly chat for 10 minutes, and she doesn’t want for conversation, so no awkwardness or forced conversation.

Overall. This was a very straightforward punt. Everything about it was good and professional and well-delivered. Given Gigi’s very professional approach to all aspects of the meeting, and her extremely welcoming and friendly nature, I would particularly recommend her to any relative newbies who feel a bit unsure or nervous; she would be a great place to start.