Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: Sandy XXX Bedford - and Lulu  (Read 1667 times)

6 review(s) for sandy xxx (2 positive, 1 neutral, 3 negative) [Indexed by Payyourwaymate]

Offline cunningman

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

£70 for 30 minutes with Sandy, back the next day for Lulu, which was £80.

Lulu does not appear to have her own aw page.

Comms were OK BUT the extras weren't explained and I should really have paid £80 both days - but then I'd have expected more than the perfunctory OWO suck to make me hard and put the condom on.

It seems OWO is £10, CIM a further £20.  Lulu tried to upsell Fk at £20.

I think Sandy is the woman in the picture.  She has a bit of a mum-tum and is probably late 30s or early 40s.
No idea why there's no picture of Lulu - she's a slim and pretty woman, early 20s.

Their MO seems to be that after the deed the active one showers and the other lets you out.

Sandy did try to upsell a 3 some, no idea if its just the two rates added together, or whether they'd interact.

Both seem to enjoy RO, but no fingers.  Lulu seemed into 69.
Minimal suck from Sandy (but then I hadn't paid) but it was extremely intense.

Both happy with a vigorous fuck, I was a sweaty mess by the end of each visit.

They seemed cheery but a bit disappointed with the level of business in Bedford.  English is just passable.  Comms might have been done on Google Translate - partly texts and partly WhatsApp with instructions on how to get to the house, which was a bit out of the way.  Might not be an issue in other locations.

It seems they've moved to Mitcham.

If they come back to Bedfordshire I'll return.

Offline norwichfunseeker

Offline norwichfunseeker

That's her - good catch!

I really should get out more!

Happy to help though - she does look fine indeed!

Offline Mr. Solitaire

Sandy was lined up for my next punt, shame she has left Bedford so quickly. Lulu sounds tempting as well. Oh well, I'll have to wait a bit longer for a decent Bedford girl. My last 2 have been Brazilian but I want something different next time