Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: Coral - Diva - Earl's Court. Lying, Abusive, Racist Slut. Got my money back!  (Read 7550 times)

1 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 6750788) (0 positive, 0 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by Payyourwaymate]

Offline king tarzan

I am not Black but I don't see why I have to reveal my race to prove to you what type of racist she is. She is racist full stop. No matter what my race, colour, religion etc etc

By the name I have fairly a good idea 👍👍
Banned reason: Misogynist who gets free bookings from agencies for pos reviews.
Banned by: daviemac

Offline Payyourwaymate

I am not Black but I don't see why I have to reveal my race to prove to you what type of racist she is. She is racist full stop. No matter what my race, colour, religion etc etc

It's because WGs are selectively discriminatory in punters in who they see or treat punters differently on their perception of them which can be due to race, colour etc, so every bit of information helps. That's why I wanted to know so others could be aware.

It's difficult to discern to what extent the WGs views can impact different groups of punters by saying a WG is a racist, when we have seen examples of WGs giving good service to one group and then shit service to another based on race, colour etc; so some other punters may still want to see her regardless of her views on different groups. Thank you for confirming this.
« Last Edit: September 06, 2022, 12:12:03 pm by Payyourwaymate »

Offline king tarzan

It's because WGs are selectively discriminatory in punters in who they see or treat punters differently on their perception of them which can be due to race, colour etc, so every bit of information helps. That's why I wanted to know so others could be aware.

It's difficult to discern to what extent the WGs views can impact different groups of punters by saying a WG is a racist, when we have seen examples of WGs giving good service to one group and then shit service to another based on race, colour etc; so some other punters may still want to see her regardless of her views on different groups. Thank you for confirming this.

In a three gory whole situation next to each other which sausage flavoured one would she joyfully suck??

White
Brown
Black

?????

She would mince with her mouth in super duper ecstatic mode???🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
« Last Edit: September 06, 2022, 12:17:08 pm by king tarzan »

Online Kev40ish

• Forum Moderator
  • Reviews: 24
In a three gory whole situation which sausage flavoured one would she joyfully suck??

White
Brown
Black

?????

I need a translate app for when you post KT…

Offline king tarzan

I need a translate app for when you post KT…

Just trying to humour a torrid experience..
Feel sorry for the OP
Hopefully her income should take a battering
« Last Edit: September 06, 2022, 12:23:44 pm by king tarzan »

Offline Payyourwaymate

In a three gory whole situation next to each other which sausage flavoured one would she joyfully suck??

White
Brown
Black

?????

I'm speechless  :lol:.

Online LLPunting

White
Brown
Black

?????

Once you've correct the error perhaps you should print this on a flash card to present to all SPs you meet in future.  Given the humour perhaps they won't charge for an answer.

Online LLPunting

You are right KT. I made it clear in review that I kept my calm and did not swear at her during the meeting. After the event, I can call her whatever I want but you will still have some white knights come here and tell me I am wrong in some way and she was right  :) But hey! its a free country, they have their opinion and I have mine.

By all means swear at her after the fact but be sure to own the actual motivations for the choice of words used and the feelings driving them.  There's a vast difference between a single "The bitch took my money!" and repeated cussings and implication throughout a complaint.

As PAYM pointed out there is also a complete difference between an SP who refuses to engage with a specific minority as a prostitute, whatever her reasons, and one who refuses anyone not of a preferred characteristic.
It's only partly helpful to shout "Racist!" without being able to clarify whom she is abusing.  Again choosing to be reactionary without clarity speaks to your own lived experience and attitude, no matter how virtuous or conflicted.
So perhaps reflect on your chosen title for this review.  I have expressed my anger about some SPs in the past, and I've re-written more than one review before publishing some, and I'm not proud of where some of that came from and I'm working on that.
« Last Edit: September 06, 2022, 06:38:54 pm by LLPunting »

Offline king tarzan

White knights when you get ripped off, leave find nearest coffee shop and then by a coffee and muffin for her and leave it on her doorstep with a thank you letter.🙌🙌

Offline Royd30

Well done mate, make a stand, just think of the poor bastard that may come after that she would have ripped off……BRAVO. wish i had the balls….just say thanks boys

Offline king tarzan

Well done mate, make a stand, just think of the poor bastard that may come after that she would have ripped off……BRAVO. wish i had the balls….just say thanks boys

Without a doubt

A 🐅 pure and simple

Offline ShamrockLDN

Sorry to hear about this, but well done on how you handled it. You had some balls to stand your ground when ‘Sergei’ was apparently about to show up. As you say, most lads would have bailed.

SPs refusing to provide (or charging extra for) services advertised on their profile is a pet peeve of mine too, but I never experienced anything nearly this bad.