Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Cara House of Divine SK  (Read 3222 times)

Offline Thepacifist

Just saw Cara for half an hour. I'm on my phone so can't post the link at the moment. Cara is very cute, chatty and bubbly and she gave a great GFE. Had a shower then got down to some kissing and cuddling. She gave good owo. I asked her to do doggy when she handed the condom for me to put on. I'm used to the girls doing this so me faffing about with it resulted in me losing my wood. I tried to wank it so it would return but this led to me cumming before I intended. Epic fail. So we chatted for a bit then kissed and cuddled some more before I licked her pussy. That made me really horny, I really enjoyed that. She let me know there was 5 minutes left so I spunked on her lovely bum for number two. I even wiped it off for her coz that's the gentleman I am. I wanna go see her again coz I let myself down and I wanna fuck her in doggy. As I left I bumped into who I assume was another punter so hello if that was you. A

Offline iPad3

Call me picky, but if I'm paying the wages putting the johnny on is not considered my job, in light of the result id be putting this reveiw down as a neutral at least. I've not been to HOD but I've always thought the idea behind the operation is it offers something a bit special. If the girl can't be assed to rubber you up its a poor show in my book!

intana

Just saw Cara for half an hour. I'm on my phone so can't post the link at the moment. Cara is very cute, chatty and bubbly and she gave a great GFE. Had a shower then got down to some kissing and cuddling. She gave good owo. I asked her to do doggy when she handed the condom for me to put on. I'm used to the girls doing this so me faffing about with it resulted in me losing my wood. I tried to wank it so it would return but this led to me cumming before I intended. Epic fail. So we chatted for a bit then kissed and cuddled some more before I licked her pussy. That made me really horny, I really enjoyed that. She let me know there was 5 minutes left so I spunked on her lovely bum for number two. I even wiped it off for her coz that's the gentleman I am. I wanna go see her again coz I let myself down and I wanna fuck her in doggy. As I left I bumped into who I assume was another punter so hello if that was you. A

I went with sheela a level and she asked me to put on the condom myself. she actually likes to see it according to her. She would pass me the condom and watch me put it on while licking her lips and opening her pussy. freakin turns me on!!!

Offline Thepacifist

Call me picky, but if I'm paying the wages putting the johnny on is not considered my job, in light of the result id be putting this reveiw down as a neutral at least. I've not been to HOD but I've always thought the idea behind the operation is it offers something a bit special. If the girl can't be assed to rubber you up its a poor show in my book!

I agree, i think the girl should do it but i don't think it should be neutral or negative coz of it. It just surprised me as i'm so used to the girls doing it for me.

External Link/Members Only

vt

I agree, i think the girl should do it but i don't think it should be neutral or negative coz of it. It just surprised me as i'm so used to the girls doing it for me.

External Link/Members Only

Agreed, the positive, neutral, negative ratings are about the overall experience from the reviewer's POV. There will be neutral, even negative aspects in an overall positive punt and it's helpful if the reviewer mentions these in case another punter would view them as a deal-breaker.

A self-service condom application can be indicative of a more general poor couldn't-care-less attitude, in which case a punt may merit a lesser rating. I love the girls who roll the condom on with their mouths, it often turns out to be a good punt.

Offline iPad3

I agree that the self applied johnny doesn't warrant a negative for that alone but the fact that the OP lost wood as a result does rather detract from the experience hence my comments. That said its all about perception and if it's good rate it positive I guess

Offline Thepacifist

How old do you think she is?  :unknown:

ghostwriter

Also saw Cara tuesday (Was not the punter you bumped into)

I also was surprised, when handed the rubber to put on myself.
But tbh I didn't mind, as we just had a little joke & laugh about it. & just got on with it.

Cara did offer to put it on. So the option is there if you want her to put it on for you

This did not spoil my experience. With her being a sexy cute horny girl and wearing my favourite turn on accessories being Louboutin heels.
I loved every minute of the 60 spent with her.

I did get a sense being her 1st day at HOD she was maybe feeling a bit nervous. When being used to be Independent.  But I'm sure she will grow in confidence with HOD and be on the best. Especially in GFE

Erik Lanshof

I saw Cara today, should I put comments here or submit a new review?  It was positive.

Offline smiths

I saw Cara today, should I put comments here or submit a new review?  It was positive.

Submit a new review is what admin has posted.

Erik Lanshof