Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: Baby.doll20 - Wolverhampton  (Read 1763 times)

20 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 5513149) (17 positive, 0 neutral, 3 negative) [Indexed by Payyourwaymate]

Offline Randomguy16

External Link/Members Only

Comms: All done by text quick responses, agreed £60 30 mins.

Meetup: Ive seen this WG previously and had been intending to see her again at some point, after my first point of call didn't come through I decided to go to the solid plan B.

Not to far of a walk from the city centre, the area isn't the safest looking and I wouldn't want to linger round at night time. Straight in to see Alexia and she was wearing a dressing gown with victoria secret underwear underneath (think its the one in her pictures) general chat and offered the toilet if I required it. Pretty face and lovely figure, age seems accurate.

Led upstairs and exchange the funds whilst chatting like we'd known each other for ages. She takes off her dressing gown and reveals her lovely body  :yahoo:. Small tits but lovely figure and an amazing arse. We both lay on the bed and start with some light kissing no tongues and wandering hands, she pays good attention to the ever growing little fella and then takes off her bra to let me play with her tits.

After a few minutes of this she asks if Im ready for OW which I agree to, on with the raincoat and she gives a very enjoyable OW, whilst angling her body so I can feel up her peachy arse  :thumbsup:. I enjoyed this and if Id have let it carry on I reckon I would've blown my load. Onto the main event and we start in prone bone so I can properly admire her arse, a few minutes in and she's responsive and pushing back against every thrust I make.

after  while I ask for cowgirl to finish as I can feel the sap rising, good rhythm from her and I finish while grabbing her arse and kissing her  :thumbsup:. Quick chat and Im out the door, no sense of rush to leave but I had other places to be. Total time in there 25 mins.

Conclusion: A very enjoyable punt and easy girl to chat to, would return again if a new venture doesn't reply  :hi:.

Offline WelshClipper

Great review and great location. 

Pint in Bradmore Arms after ?

Cheers

Offline Randomguy16

Great review and great location. 

Pint in Bradmore Arms after ?

Cheers
:hi: Cheers, unfortunately no pint afterwards! On the next visit a pint will be mandatory  :thumbsup: