Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: Sexy.Lillie - Birmingham  (Read 1714 times)

9 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 6188056) (3 positive, 3 neutral, 3 negative) [Indexed by Payyourwaymate]

Offline Troydor69

External Link/Members Only

Sexy.Lilllie
Birmingham centre
30 minutes incall
£80
Positive

Brief Review

Brief overview. Communication: good on her part, bad on mine. Location: easy to find, clean and safe. Lillie: pretty, sexy, friendly, accurate photos. Action: good oral skills, took a deep fucking and knows how to grind onto a cock. My session wasn’t particularly a GFE, but that’s ok as nothing was agreed beforehand. A positive meeting because she is pretty, has a great body, I really enjoyed fucking her and she had a very friendly attitude throughout.

Coms

Being an idiot I didn’t bring my punting phone, so was using my regular phone with non-UK based SIM card. For reasons that I don’t fully understand this occasionally means that text messages can’t be sent or received, but I don’t get a “failed message” report. The frustration with this being that I had no idea if messages were being ignored or not received. It also causes some issues as I’d prefer to explain my likes via text rather than have to talk on the phone about uncovered oral and foot fetishes whilst on a crowded bus.

I spotted Lilllie’s profile a day before I arrived in Brum, and being a sucker for pretty blonde Polish birds I sent her a text. No reply, but no problem, I guessed she was probably busy. The next day I tried again, still no reply. I guessed that the rogue SIM card might be the issue so on the last night in the city I gave her a call. She picked up and agreed to meet at 30 minutes notice, saying she would text me her address. now this was well into the late evening, and I had a very early start the next day so time was pretty precious. I then stood around, like a lost punter waiting for a hooker to text for the next fifteen minutes until I called her back. She explained that she had tried to text and call but couldn’t get through, so she told me her address, just over half a mile from my location. I hobbled as quickly as a slightly arthritic middle aged man could and just about got there on time.  I may have been perspiring quite badly upon arrival or perhaps the drizzle was unusually warm and salty. Who says is punters give up their dignity to shag a pretty girl now and then…. Obviously I had coms issues but when speaking with Lillie she was polite, friendly and spoke perfect English.

The flat was pretty typical WG apartment fair.  It was walking distance (or hobbling distance in my case) from the centre, but in a fairly quiet street so discreet enough. It was after sunset but felt completely safe to walk around. The flat was fine, clean, bathroom functional, bedroom well lit, with relaxing background music playing and there was no one else there so all above board legally. 

She told me in our post coital chat that she actually lives in Poland and travels to UK to work, also telling me which areas she was planning to visit in future. So it seems she doesn’t have a “permanent” base in the uk and will likely visit other large uk cities on future work trips.

Lillie

Lillie is fit. Not exactly what I expected. She is a little shorter and a little curvier than I had imagined, but curvy in the hips with a slim waist, so not in the extra weight sense. She is pretty, but for me, wore make up slightly too thick. She has big boobs, which felt enhanced, but the work is excellent. I couldn’t see any scaring or marks at all. She has a largish tattoo on her lower left tummy and hip, which is fine, but I think unblemished skin would look better. I probably sound quite critical, but she really is sexy as fuck. Blonde, pretty, big boobs, slim waist and a tidy pussy. She was wearing a short black dress and looked amazing. If she walked into any bar she would get your attention. She also wore a broad smile from the moment she greeted me and was very friendly and talkative throughout the meeting. Although her face is obscured in all of her photos all the pictures are accurate. I really liked her instantly and definitely had the horn from the moment I saw her.

The Punt

Not perturbed by my bedraggled, sweaty appearance she welcomed me with a broad smile and a kiss on the cheek and introduced herself.  I asked for a shower and left the plastic work (it’s not paper anymore) on the dresser.

She asked me to lie on the bed and knelt over me. It looked like she was going straight in for oral, but I asked if I could enjoy her boobs first. I gently fondled and kissed them, she happily pressed them into my mouth and pushed them together for me. I like boobs, this was good. She then told me to lie back and licked along my cock  and balls and gave me a bit of a breast massage, or tit wank for the less cultured amongst us. As she brushed upwards there were some light kisses and even some brief tongue action. All very pleasant. She then asked if I minded covered oral, a bit of a disappointment, and asking implied she may be open to OWO, but I tend to go along with what the girl seems most comfortable with to avoid a bad atmosphere. Johnny on and she sucked away quite impressively. A lot of tongue action and she took direction well, slowing the pace as I asked and sucking deep with minimal hands involved. She took the initiative, decided to fuck and squatted over me, licked saliva onto her hand and used that to moisten her pussy. The sight of that was incredibly horny. Fuck, she is fit. She mounted me and looked amazing as she rode me with her fantastic boobs bouncing over me. After some time  I asked to switch to my preferred missionary. Pumping away, balls deep in this sexy girl, with her acting convincingly as if she was enjoying it, and her boobs still  bouncing away this was a particularly good fuck. Her pussy felt incredibly warm and she took a really good deep fucking. Again she both took direction well and took initiative and was very active whilst fucking. After a while she suggested we switch to doggy and she went into all fours and presented her arse and pussy for me. I slid in deep and the crafty minx gyrated her pussy around my cock like a genuine fucking professional. I wanted to ask her to slow down, but it felt fucking amazing so I grabbed two hands full of arse, pulled her fully onto me cock, let it go and blew my load into the bag. Yep. I enjoyed that.

All done I expected her to make herself busy but she happily lay next to me, chatting and letting me stroke her body, tracing around her boobs. She was a nice, friendly girl who knew what I was there for. Time up, I had a quick rinse in the shower, received a smiley, friendly kiss goodbye and left.

Conclusion

I really enjoyed fucking Lillie. She is the sort of WG that really gets involved in the shagging and is a world apart from the girls who just lie back and take it passively. She actually seemed to be enjoying herself the whole time I was there. Physically she has a body that both looks great and is designed for pleasure. I thought she was facially attractive, and definitely fits the bill for my liking for pretty, fit, blonde Polish girls. She was also nice and personable, without ever revealing or asking anything too personal. The only slight downside for me was that I would have preferred much more kissing at the start and OWO. I’m not marking down for that as nothing was discussed beforehand and she asked if OW was ok, so quite possibly if I’d asked OWO may have been on offer but I didn’t want to disrupt the flow of a good session.

Overall a definite positive. Lillie was pretty, sexy, friendly and an excellent fuck. I would certainly see her again but next time would make sure my communication was better beforehand and hopefully agree on more of a GFE meeting, in which case I would go for a full hour.

Hidden Image/Members Only

Offline chatbite

Great review thanks, I'd not seen her profile before but definitely a new one for my hotlist  :thumbsup:

Offline smiler999

I’m liking those pics. Sounds a good one to add to the list