Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: Vivica Ridehard x - Harrow Funhouse  (Read 1567 times)

7 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 6486915) (3 positive, 3 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by Payyourwaymate]

Offline dubhcarr

Link:  External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

I had read the review/s of GreyDave and others, thanks to all  :hi: and decided to visit Vivica

Expectation: the usual Funhouse experience with a willing Hungarian woman

Comms: Good as usual with Nikki brief but effective. 40/50/70/90    15/30/45/60 mins so I booked at three hours notice 45 mins for 70 Lizzies

Venue: quiet street OK appt good shower and gels etc new bed!!! the old one did not owe Nikki anything! Car knows its way to HA3 street parking
long way from tube but I suspect bus runs along the nearby main road.

Services: OWO nipple play covered sex in mish CG and doggy she does not offer anal but extras for CIm/Facial/DT/Prostate massage £10 each

The SP: fairly plain 4-5 girl next door type tall in heels 5'7" without size 12  not fat but a small tummy long dark hair metal stud in lip/cheek tatt to ankle small natural tits I guess 36 B she is the girl in the accurate profile pics poor english but has german I wish I had then the flow would be better. Friendly but a bit reserved.

The meet: arrived 10 min early bussed in after a few mins into dark Funhouse hallway with Vivica behind the door which magically opened as I approached. Turned and there is Vivica tall in heels in a dark short dress. Into bedroom I notice the new bed paperwork and shower done she directs me to lie on the bed. No foreplay and only a peck as I returned to the room and Vivica has lost her dress and after a few mins her bra. OW or OWO? she asks so proceed with gentle OWO which is good wet and gentle as I like and Bod Mhor is hard very quickly. Not much variety as she squats between my legs but it does feel good. Mac on and into mish with a bit of lube she is a comfortable ride and we bump along for a while with a bit of noise from Vivica. Change position to doggy which again feels good only thing for me is that in sex Vivica always had her hand on the condom. I did not let that bother me but almost a neurosis(?). More noise as I pick up the pace but as I said I wanted a rest something got lost in translation and she popped ontop for CG. This was actually very good and BM was reinvigorated as she bounced up and down. The combination of position the fact that she ws wet and had her angles right started to raise the sap. One last position change back to mish and yes the hand is still there as I pick up the pace Vivica is tweaking my nipples and I complete in the bag. We are only 20 mins into the 45 I notice the lack of foreplay made a real difference and I try to engage in some post coital chat but it was a struggle as Vivica is not confident with english has better german (on the basis that she spoke it more confidently but I have no idea what she said!) but we did establish that she knows Carla (who is not returning) and we had that in common. I up and shower and off in 40 mins.

Conclusion: barely a neutral for me Vivica gives a relaxed BJ which I enjoyed and is a very comfortable ride and got the job done. Lack of any foreplay no kissing no RO no real engagement means that I will not revisit her. Her poor English and my poorer Hungarian means that any connection which in my view is necessary for a good punt, was difficult. I guess in hindsight 30 mins would have been sufficient as I wasted the balance of my time. YHB IMO will have to wait longer for a good option at the Funhouse. It always used to be where girl next door types put in an enthusiastic shift and made the place memorable (for me). I don't think that this last visit hit that standard and I guess that I need to wait longer  for the next cute doll to work there.

Happy safe punting   :music:

Hidden Image/Members Only

Offline Ron89

The fun house isn’t what it used to be, they struggle to get quality girls nowadays. I remember fucking three or four real gems there and always returned a few times given the value. Saying that, Cleo Mia was the last one and that was only a few months ago - shame she won’t be returning.

The live ones never last long so it’s a case of really rinsing them when they’re around. That Cleo told me she was getting fucked by 10 guys a day so seems everyone reached that same conclusion. 
« Last Edit: August 28, 2022, 08:54:01 am by Ron89 »

Offline Azucar D Artagnan

The fun house isn’t what it used to be, they struggle to get quality girls nowadays. I remember fucking three or four real gems there and always returned a few times given the value. Saying that, Cleo Mia was the last one and that was only a few months ago - shame she won’t be returning.

The live ones never last long so it’s a case of really rinsing them when they’re around. That Cleo told me she was getting fucked by 10 guys a day so seems everyone reached that same conclusion.

Thanks for the background info. Ron   :hi: Often wondered about both the venue and the area !

Offline dubhcarr

Yes cheers Ron89  :hi: I missed that one and a couple of others. I hope Nikki can turn it around 10 or so a day changes the punt dynamic judging by the other brothels visited in the past. Girls get jaded and resent punters and service suffers.

Offline dubhcarr

Thanks for the background info. Ron   :hi: Often wondered about both the venue and the area !

The area is affluent residential with lots of street parking. The venue is fit for purpose appt good shower there have been reports of nosy neighbours but in the 10 plus years that I have visited I have never seen a neighbour or been approached. the comms have always been good. others may have a different experience. For now its just the quality of the girls issue.   :hi:

Offline Ron89

The area is affluent residential with lots of street parking. The venue is fit for purpose appt good shower there have been reports of nosy neighbours but in the 10 plus years that I have visited I have never seen a neighbour or been approached. the comms have always been good. others may have a different experience. For now its just the quality of the girls issue.   :hi:
Agreed good area and never had issues with neighbours. Just poor quality.

Offline Steve2

Spot on Mr D

Offline dubhcarr

Cheers Mr Steve2  :hi: awaiting your next recommendation  :drinks:

Offline Steve2

Cheers Mr Steve2  :hi: awaiting your next recommendation  :drinks:

I wish that I had one Mr D.