Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: Mayaxcutexslut, outcall - no show and the worst comms  (Read 706 times)

11 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 6363332) (5 positive, 0 neutral, 6 negative) [Indexed by WARSZAWA16]

Offline gurds

External Link/Members Only

Had agreed an outcall to west London hotel I booked with Maya for today at 4,30pm , I paid 20 deposit to get her number and agreed to give her £270 for 90 min

I texted her all throughout week reminding her and the morning of the punt, she agreed. But she sent a text around 4 saying she overslept and sorry

I asked her what time can she come, she said 9pm. I organised a discount of 160 for 1hr but she hadn't even left east London at 9pm

Worst Comms ever, she texted saying she is terrible with time
 I asked for discount when I reschedule and 170 for 2hr outcall west London. Who knows if she will make that appointment next month.

She may have great tits but that doesn't mean she can behave like this with time management and flaking  :dash: :dash:

Offline lillythesavage

External Link/Members Only

Had agreed an outcall to west London hotel I booked with Maya for today at 4,30pm , I paid 20 deposit to get her number and agreed to give her £270 for 90 min

I texted her all throughout week reminding her and the morning of the punt, she agreed. But she sent a text around 4 saying she overslept and sorry

I asked her what time can she come, she said 9pm. I organised a discount of 160 for 1hr but she hadn't even left east London at 9pm

Worst Comms ever, she texted saying she is terrible with time
 I asked for discount when I reschedule and 170 for 2hr outcall west London. Who knows if she will make that appointment next month.

She may have great tits but that doesn't mean she can behave like this with time management and flaking  :dash: :dash:

Why were you texting throughout the week ?

Offline gurds

Only twice to remind her as I read previous reviews about her here about her flakiness.

Hopefully will get a titfuck with her at some point , only giving her one or two more chances max

Offline lillythesavage

Only twice to remind her as I read previous reviews about her here about her flakiness.

Hopefully will get a titfuck with her at some point , only giving her one or two more chances max

:lol:, You really think she will turn up for a discount if she did not for full price?

She was getting plugged without travelling  :D

Offline gurds

Is disappointing, all I wanted was a nice titfuck from some massive titties. There aren't many women that fit the bill nowadays for this

Online Atrueyorkie

:lol:, You really think she will turn up for a discount if she did not for full price?

She was getting plugged without travelling  :D

+1, you mentioned you saw the negative reviews and you still chose to try. If she honours the discount then I’ll grow wings. That’s a constant postponement waiting to happen. Curious if she’ll rectify as I’m sure she reads as the previous guy got exposure and she magically wanted to make things right so who knows  :unknown:

A deposit for a number? Wow I’ve heard it all now.

Offline gurds

Was the big tits that lured me in, only giving her one more chance and that's it

Offline kungpo

Recently saw her and I promise you the titjob is not worth the hassle, your better off seeing someone more experienced like Klara.

Offline gurds

I will leave her, her attitude is awful. She promises stuff that she has no intention of delivering on.