Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Yourgirlnextdoor96 - Dorchester. Warning  (Read 1524 times)

Offline AW71

External Link/Members Only

I saw this girl some time ago in one of her previous incarnations. And to be honest she was attractive and utterly charming though maybe a little weird. I didn't want to ever see her again mainly because I knew who she was straight away. Than god she didn't recognise me.

My (only afaik and very occasional) punting friend who has seen a few of the same people and whose tips I try to follow tried to see this woman and had a very different experience. Without going into detail she's wasted a load of his time and money and ended up with some fairly disturbing exchanges - a bipolar fantasist would be a kind description. He's about the most mild-mannered guy you can imagine so he will leave it at that. Deserves a warning here, lesson learned so you don't have to.

Wouldn't be surprised if she outed someone on a whim.

Offline southcoastpunter

Thank you for a warning -  but you probbaly should say how she wasted his time and money to add credence. Was it via No shows, deposits and no shows or what?

Wouldn't be surprised if she outed someone on a whim.

ok that is not quite a full accusation but its a strong "throw away" comment that you shouldn't make without something concrete or evidence to back it up.

Offline AW71

Yes I was thinking about not posting without the details for that reason. I don't want to say any more as it might well reveal who the punter was (and not my call to take that chance obviously). On the other hand I thought I ought to say something here. So I guess it is take it or leave it but be careful...

Offline heisenberg666

I too had a "wasting time" experience with her. I messaged her on AW for an outcall the next day. She replied very nicely, agreed a time and also offered to speak on the phone. I accepted the offer but then heard nothing back from her at all. A week later she messaged me to apologise and to say that family had come round and she was unable to make the appointment. If this was the truth then why did she not message me at the time? I also noted that her prices had suddenly shot up during the week from £150 to £200. She is no longer on my "to do list"

I also a little suspicious that she has another profile on AW under the name of Hayleydoller External Link/Members Only I tried to get a meeting with this SP as well but after initial contact I was ghosted. They both look very similar and both in Dorchester where it is normally a desert. However why would she have 2 profiles?

Offline AW71

Thanks for that tip. I'll avoid trying to contact her under that name - you've saved me from potential disaster sir.

Weird behaviour but fits. I do think she has some sort of anti-men thing going on.

Offline inalco

I also a little suspicious that she has another profile on AW under the name of Hayleydoller External Link/Members Only I tried to get a meeting with this SP as well but after initial contact I was ghosted. They both look very similar and both in Dorchester where it is normally a desert. However why would she have 2 profiles?
[/quote]

I'm not sure they're the same girl at all, they offer different services for one thing, and prices are different for another. the photos don't reveal much, maybe they're friends?

Yourgirlnextdoor has one fantastic ass!

Sadly at £200 it's more than I want to pay.