Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Off to Thailand, Vietnam, Indonesia (Bali, Lombok)  (Read 1364 times)

Offline exhippy

Hey I am flying to Asia two weeks from now. First 10 days  in Bangkok and Pattaya - my second trip this year there so unless someone wants to meet up for a drink - I don't really need any advice there. But then I am going to Vietnam for the 15 days we are allowed, and to Bali and Lombok for a month (including Flores but that's for dragons not ladies). I have been to Vietnam and Indonesia before but with my late partner, and decades ago. So I am wondering whether anyone has advice for either of those 2 countries. I have read all the threads on this site that were relevant. And I will post reports of my adventures.

Offline Offtoasda

Sorry mate, I don't have any advice.  Put please keep us updated, I am very interested in Vietnam, you going to Jakarta in Indonesia?

Offline exhippy

no, I have been before but decades ago. Going to stick to Bali, Lombok and Flores

Offline jonn

I'm in Asia now and been here a few months and my advise is ....

fill your boots in Thailand

Vietnam is difficult and expensive unless you fall lucky which is possible. WeChat is good but can be difficult to register nowadays. There's plenty of spas around the backpackers area in D1, saigon. Little Japan is still going strong and worth a walk around although not cheap
I've been lucky and met a regular girl on WeChat, can only meet after her work but I go to her place, no rush, she often gets 2 shots out of me for 1M vnd. She has no Profile photo and I just asked for a video call after chatting which she was happy to do. Real girls will normally be ok with a VC.

In Nha trang I've been lucky and met a 24yo beauty (I'll try to post a photo) met on telegram, 1.2M no rush and really enjoyable experience. Again we had a VC before meeting. She messaged me using the nearby feature.
Telegram is popular in Indonesia and Vietnam and has a whose nearby feature. It also shows local groups offering many things but I assume most aren't real girls but I don't know.
So many apps are needed nowadays - here's my recommendations from recent experience.
WeChat for Vietnam, Thailand
Michat for Indonesia (not available for download in UK)
Zalo for Vietnam - the whose nearby feature is disabled in Saigon but ok in other places
Telegram for Indonesia and Vietnam
And obviously tinder and WhatsApp.
Websites
Kaskus for Indonesia but requires translation
Singlemanforum for Vietnam - useful info for spa's and hot tocs (BJ bars) most are in NPK  district 1

Bali is difficult too unless you pay big money. But michat is ok but lots of fakes. Tinder and Badoo are popular and been good for me. Once you get away from the tourists areas it becomes more difficult
Before covid it was quite easy to hook up with regular girls but now 99% online are hookers.

The longer you stay in one place the luckier you get. I refuse to pay big money to girls mainly because I look at regular people working very long hours for £50 - 100 a week.

Hidden Image/Members Only

Offline exhippy

thank you so much John. What do you call big money out of interest?

Offline jonn

thank you so much John. What do you call big money out of interest?
Some girls talk 200 USD which. I think is ridiculous for Asia. I paid the girl in the photo £42 short time which is the upper limit for me, but she is here for nearly 2 hours and she is good. In Bali and Saigon I was paying £28 - 35 for short time and was never short of girls. But they are not the Instagram models some people crave for.

Offline exhippy

I don't crave for insta models. A regular girl would do me. For starters I am old , and I enjoy the intimacy and the girl who is sympathetic and can deal with me is the best. I had some wonderful times with freelancers in Thailand last winter.