Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: Sexy french girl - Glasgow  (Read 3166 times)

44 review(s) for sexy frenchgirl (27 positive, 8 neutral, 8 negative) [Indexed by Davey Dykes]

Offline Weenash

External Link/Members Only
Happened recently
Location - Glasgow southside near crosshill.station

SP - well reviewed on here but she is slim probably mid 50.s small tits hairy snatch not unattractive

COST - £50 HH

The meet - Due to the reviews i had to check her out myself so it started off ok with some FK but then it started to go downhill fast - she is not keen on getting her tits felt and you can only finger her fanny a certain way but she demanded i shove a finger up her pipe while talking eh pardon the pun " absolute shite " then she asked me to turn round and i knew what was coming which was a tongue right up my chute which was fine. 69 followed then she farted yup she farted and i called her every dirty name i could think of and she just repeated them with OUI OUI ! 
I was disgusted at this point and she then announces she can produce a turd on demand if i wanted and indeed some customers ask for this particular service !! Guys whoever you are get some help especially the dude who she says turned up with a baguette for her to shit into.
I just wanted out so got her to finish me off with a lambshank and got the hell out of dodge at 20 mins

No shower offered but did not require one on arrival as i had showered prior jalthough i took another when i got home.

Conclusion - been on this site a while and its very helpful so thought i better contribute and  this girl certainly divides opinion so for me i think she is a complete fruit cake who without doubt talks absolute keech but she does deliver a service which i guess pleases some but not for me so i wont be back.
Plus point is not too expensive

Offline tailspin

This is the funniest thing I have read in a long time.  I'll never look at a baguette in the same way again.

Offline Forthports

I think this is the second review to mention her farting skills. Bizarre.

Offline jimmymac

At least she's not charging extra for the farting! :D
Some of these ladies wouldn't hesitate to charge if they thought we'd pay for it  :D

Online Glesgaboy

Great review weenash. 😂
Can’t wait for your next one :hi:

Offline Bubbling

"i called her every dirty name i could think of and she just repeated them with OUI OUI !", i think you have turned her on!!! Mad Bat

Offline Clattypats

Nice one... Great review,  funny as fuck  :D

Shame the booking was shite 💩

Online Glesgaboy

Offline ablaze

Guys whoever you are get some help especially the dude who she says turned up with a baguette for her to shit into.

:lol: :lol: :vomit:
excellent review!

Offline Colston36

External Link/Members Only
Happened recently
Location - Glasgow southside near crosshill.station

SP - well reviewed on here but she is slim probably mid 50.s small tits hairy snatch not unattractive

COST - £50 HH

The meet - Due to the reviews i had to check her out myself so it started off ok with some FK but then it started to go downhill fast - she is not keen on getting her tits felt and you can only finger her fanny a certain way but she demanded i shove a finger up her pipe while talking eh pardon the pun " absolute shite " then she asked me to turn round and i knew what was coming which was a tongue right up my chute which was fine. 69 followed then she farted yup she farted and i called her every dirty name i could think of and she just repeated them with OUI OUI ! 
I was disgusted at this point and she then announces she can produce a turd on demand if i wanted and indeed some customers ask for this particular service !! Guys whoever you are get some help especially the dude who she says turned up with a baguette for her to shit into.
I just wanted out so got her to finish me off with a lambshank and got the hell out of dodge at 20 mins

No shower offered but did not require one on arrival as i had showered prior jalthough i took another when i got home.

Conclusion - been on this site a while and its very helpful so thought i better contribute and  this girl certainly divides opinion so for me i think she is a complete fruit cake who without doubt talks absolute keech but she does deliver a service which i guess pleases some but not for me so i wont be back.
Plus point is not too expensive

Priceless! I've always fancied her though wrapped turd is a little excessive by way of la Cuisine Francaise, and farts always seems too like a discordant overture to the main opera.

Offline Dingdong

Loved this review, sorry you had a crap (ha) booking
I saw her years ago before I was a member on here, I had a shower before to ensure I was clean for her, as I was in the shower she proceeded to sit on the toilet and have a piss in front of me then as the booking progressed thought I would go down on her, she never washed , wiped etc
Clatty fucker. Never went back