Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: x Yvett x - Wood Green  (Read 1622 times)

39 review(s) for x Yvett x (35 positive, 4 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by Payyourwaymate]

Offline Nagilum

Link:
External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Price: £160

Duration: 1 hour

Comms
Great comms, Yvette is an independent girl who has been working out of Wood Green for a while. This is my 3rd visit to her and I have been pleased generally up to this point. Services are agreed by text and you are getting a vanilla service, although I would check the list of likes to have her do the things you need. I am very vanilla in my likes generally so not an issue.

Parking can be an issue here. It is not easy to park, nor is it free. If you go during the week, you will be taking a risk unless you go outside the hours. If you go on the weekend, you will be fine and can park for free. You can opt to take the train to her, but you have a 15 – 20 minute walk from Wood Green station.

Punt:
Generally, I have been pleased with her service, but I felt this time she was slightly bored and did not take into account the interest of me having a good time, but rather to rush the finish.
Greeted behind the door and she is wearing a nice bit of lingerie, black and laced which showed off her gorgeous curves. Body is about 8/10. Facially I would say its around a 5/10 for me as I have never found her to be drop dead attractive, but that is my taste and yours may be different. So, onto some DFK, she can snog the face off you and seems to be aggressive which I liked. Moving on to the bed I begin sucking on her nipples and rubbing her clit below, she has her eyes closed and is smiling to indicate some pleasure (perhaps). She tasted fresh below as I moved to sample her very neat pussy. A good while licking and sucking on her clit made sure she was getting wetter. Now on to the blow job, good, deep, excellent technique and her killer body and skin are smoot and firm at the same time. 
On with the condom and this is the part that earned her the neutral this time round. I begin to pound her in missionary and as I am close to the edge, I slow it down and stop while in her to move in for more FK (hoping to recover). This is the part where I feel her clamping down on my cock over and over to make me cum faster. So much for my enjoyment and that is the reason she earns the Neutral. It’s the old WG trick, but this was a little on the nose from what is meant to be a better provider.
We have a little chat, but I find her more distant this time and not as bubbly as before. She looks bored and going through the motions. No offer of a massage or anything of that nature, just laying there waiting for round two. For a girl that charges £160 in an area like Wood Green that is premium enough and should be better VFM in my opinion.
Round two starts, more FK and then into a blow job, again exceptional technique, but at this point I wanted to be done. I put on the condom and started to pound her well in doggy style. Had her lay belly down to get in there real deep which she took very well. But I will be honest, the earlier clamping down had been playing on my mind and I lost libido at this point. No matter the position or effort I could not finish a second time, which only happens when I am put off.

Conclusion:
Good punt normally, but something was off on this occasion.

Return: If I am desperate and in the area I will give her another crack. However, she is not on my priority list for now.

Offline Bassman

£160! Allow that! She’s ok but not worth that.

Also, there is free parking just up the road alongside the park during the day for like an hour. Few spaces but I always am
Able to park there. It’s like 60 second wall to her building.

Online LLPunting

Also, there is free parking just up the road alongside the park during the day for like an hour. Few spaces but I always am

Having seen her in her younger days @100ph I wouldn't have paid more for her.  She had neither the looks, performance or repertoir to contend with the 150ph girls in Central London.

Offline Nagilum

Great addition about parking.

Offline Nagilum

I agree chaps. She's overpriced now.